Possible Hacker 🤔

2Next

Replies

• Those are not mine....the photos are his - I'm 85 with gear 12 and zetas & 85k power! That is why I was so surprised and probably overreacted when I got defeated twice from somebody with such a low level.
  • I have heard such strange complaints before. If someone equips jedi or sith with 4 speed mods with maxed out speed secondaries / primaries (30 on arrow and minimum of 16, preferably 20 on secondaries for everything else), with zetas put on everything that helps boost speed/turn meter he SHOULD be able to wipe out the floor with most enemies simply because he has been planning and developing his main team properly. I have only recently managed to get my Vader above 210 speed and I understand how far I have to go, I see no sense complaining why at higher power he does worse than a Vader with 250+ speed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Those are not mine....the photos are his - I'm 85 with gear 12 and zetas & 85k power! That is why I was so surprised and probably overreacted when I got defeated twice from somebody with such a low level.

RNG plays a huge role with those (almost) mirror matches with zEP lead, Vader and friends. It always did. You can go up against a team with same power as yours and get completely annihilated. Next time you meet the same team you will completely eradicate it. That's all due to the bonus TM mechanics of zEP lead, Nihilus, Thrawn etc. Thta's just how it is in those fights. If your Vader moves first, then make sure to pu ability block on the enemy Thrawn instead of opening with Vader's AoE. That's the best advice, I can give you. (As others already commented, if you lost on offense, there's no way it was cheating. The battle is controlled by your client, which then only submits the result of the battle, when it finishes.)
  • Am I missing something here? If you've got 2 g12 chars with zetas and total power is 85k, the other 3 must be pretty weak. Throw in that they have a palp lead and they'll be getting TM all over the place and I'm not surprised you're losing.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Raw GP means nothing.

Except in grand arena matchmaking