I want Revan to come back

Jeez everywhere Revans and my old republic toons are ready but its so long until he's comming back... CG can we get him back for x-mas? That would be the greatest gift of all!

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    February I would guess. That's about 4 months.
  • By which time the next new meta should be in :D
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    By which time the next new meta should be in :D

Yes... Thats what I also think :-(
  • The krakens would rage If we got him for christmas.. So most likely february
  • February-April.

Having it finished 2-4 months before needing it, is simply poor planning.
  • January
  • Altazarus
    174 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I believe in January we get BB-8 and R2D2, in February we get JTR and CLS, and in March they repeat Chewy and Revan, with C3PO and whatever the new one is coming in April.
  • Altazarus wrote: »
    I believe in January we get BB-8 and R2D2, in February we get JTR and CLS, and in March they repeat Chewy and Revan, with C3PO and whatever the new one is coming in April.

Chewie is coming for Christmas, I think. The calendar is up. One Famous Wookie is listed as Dec 25. No Revan, which should be end of January, the 18th, I think would be earliest.
  • I thought we were gonna turn this into a 'what I want' thread.

I want a million US dollars.

And I want a billion.

And I want a billion.

I didn't want to seem too greedy
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    February-April.

I love when people pretend to know something they don't.

Not to mention it's not poor planning to finish something ASAP when CG has a history of springing surprises on everyone, good or bad.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    February-April.

Not to mention it's not poor planning to finish something ASAP when CG has a history of springing surprises on everyone, good or bad.

I agree. I really hope it returns in mid-Jan so that Mr. “finishing it early is poor planning” gets the tables turned lol
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    February-April.

I agree. I really hope it returns in mid-Jan so that Mr. “finishing it early is poor planning” gets the tables turned lol

I agree as well better to be ready and have to wait than not be ready. I'd laugh if revan came back sooner than expected and thise that said we were poor planners had to wait another 2 or 3 months.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Altazarus wrote: »

Actually BB8 and R2D2 are december, which makes me believe JTR is actually January, and Revan is late Jan / early Feb.
  • If you’re going by when the first Chewie event was, which was I believe less than a month before Revan, we should get Revan about mid January. I wouldn’t rule that out. But I also wouldn’t rule out next October.

It is unbelievably stupid not to have OR toons ready before then if you can help it. People who missed out should have finished those heroes before moving back to their other farms otherwise they risk missing out a second time.
  • TVF wrote: »
    February-April.

Just because you dont know something for 100% sure, doesnt mean you should be ignoring facts and take a statistically accurate assumption, as plan A.

You might be overrun by a bus tomorrow (fingers crossed) , yet, you dont waste all your money today just because that might happen, because statistically, it wont happen.
  • dasbobbybob
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I too want things to happen but like all things, we have to wait.
    Post edited by dasbobbybob on
  • half january
  • Tarah wrote: »
    half january

I think that mid January would be the earliest.
  • I mean we're getting Artist of War twice this month. Why that and not squeeze Revan or maybe a hero's journey event? Why are we getting a legenday event twice within 3 weeks?
  • JerryHello
    206 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Pretty sure he will be back in mid January since Chewie is in late December
    Chewie was released on Sept 27th and Revan on Oct 18th. So I'd say it's pretty solid to estimate that Revan will be back mid January since Chewie is coming back at the end of this month.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    EmberRains wrote: »
    I mean we're getting Artist of War twice this month. Why that and not squeeze Revan or maybe a hero's journey event? Why are we getting a legenday event twice within 3 weeks?

Aren't we only getting the mythic twice, not the legendary?

Anyway they aren't going to change the timetable for Revan's return just because it could be "squeezed in."
  • Jeez everywhere Revans and my old republic toons are ready but its so long until he's comming back... CG can we get him back for x-mas? That would be the greatest gift of all!

Don't worry, I'm sure CG will bring back revan for Christmas just for you :smile:
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • I could be misremembering, but when JTR came back the second time it was slightly earlier than everyone was banking on, so the forum was full of "Why so soon??!!?! We're not ready yet!"

Of course, the Vets farm was brutal. But the point is -- you want this, somebody else wants that, and we all know what CG wants.
  • ArthurDent wrote: »
    I could be misremembering, but when JTR came back the second time it was slightly earlier than everyone was banking on, so the forum was full of "Why so soon??!!?! We're not ready yet!"

Of course, the Vets farm was brutal. But the point is -- you want this, somebody else wants that, and we all know what CG wants.

I'd say any time now with a weeks notice is possible. I'm sure those that expect feb will complain if it comes in jan but the best option is to finish the farm asap and just be ready.

I've been ready for a month now. It's much better to not have to worry about when he returns and just be able to beat it whenever it comes.
  • Swgohevents has updated Revan to coming soon, whether that is a true indication or not
  • ArthurDent wrote: »
    I could be misremembering, but when JTR came back the second time it was slightly earlier than everyone was banking on, so the forum was full of "Why so soon??!!?! We're not ready yet!"

Yeah, i agree, they still have to make sure not everyone can get him FTP.
  • Altazarus wrote: »

This guy 👆👍
  • Shadroth wrote: »
    Altazarus wrote: »

This guy 👆👍

Perhaps. But Rey did come back in 90 days the first time and Luke was 140.