Can u solo pit raids with 600k gp just bye running jedis?

2Next

Replies

• There is a 2% chance of being placed #1 during the join period in a full guild.
  • Yeah I don’t need to be top just ahead of the 9 players that log in for pit races no one else cares. I won’t either after title is obtained cause have better things to do than press auto when clock hits 12 smh. I was above yesterday at 2. Just need 3 more phases to get through no zeta on Vader yet maybe with that can go through as it increases TM removal 4 times current rate.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I started the two last Pit raids which means i'm the first to join at all and was #1 in the end both times, other days when i do so i'm not even top 10. It's randomness all over the place. Don't expect anything, it's just your imagination.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I joined our current HPit when 12 other guild members already had. It slotted me in at #5. The previous Pit I was 10th to join and was slotted 1st. The one before I was the first to join and ended up 8th.

There's no mechanics.

There's randomness.

However, if you 'joined' and tie with others who also 'joined' then it's no longer random. You're ranked in the same order as by the end of the 'join' phase.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    2smooth wrote: »
    The mechanic I found r join later increase chance of going closer to one. Whenever I join first always at the bottom I joined later yesterday hit number 2. Somewhere in between last and first puts u on top. I’m usually top 15 with later joins around usual time whenever I’m early be lucky to be top 30 for green equipment smh.

It's supposed to be random, and I'm quite sure it is.
  • @Waqui exactly what I was referring to. The placements I was listing were referring only to where I was during the join period when the raid finally went live. Based off the list exactly when the raid starts, anyone who solos it with one team will be ranked according to that final join list. Anyone less than a full one-attempt solo will be under them, ranked by total score.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Waqui exactly what I was referring to.

OK. I must have misunderstood your "There's no mechanics." statement, then.

• Sorry @Waqui all I meant by that was there's no mechanic to control where you place on the join list. It was in reference to 2smooth saying this:
    2smooth wrote: »
    The mechanic I found r join later increase chance of going closer to one. Whenever I join first always at the bottom I joined later yesterday hit number 2. Somewhere in between last and first puts u on top. I’m usually top 15 with later joins around usual time whenever I’m early be lucky to be top 30 for green equipment smh.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    I started the two last Pit raids which means i'm the first to join at all and was #1 in the end both times, other days when i do so i'm not even top 10. It's randomness all over the place. Don't expect anything, it's just your imagination.
    maybe just coincidence then I’m still sticking to my strategy I have noticed several times when I rush to join always get pushed into 30 and below by others that sign after so I’ll stick to it because I have no use for green equipment.