How good is imperial probe droid?

I'm curious as to how effective the imperial probe droid works in any empire or droid based team. Considering it is nothing more than a suicide bomber (sorry if that was offensive) but seeing that there is no other way to farm it and it can probably do some serious damage when used properly, I just want to know if it's worth working on.

Replies

• Absolutely.

The Palpatine health drain followed by an immediate snipe of a critical Traya type character (strong leader, or main damage attacker, etc.) from a squad is a huge addition to your guilds TW arsenal (And presumably it will be effective in grand arena as well).

And even without using self destruct, there are plenty of droid synergies there to make a nice addition to the team (especially paired with IG-88 and T3 for some Target Lock shenanigans).

Add to that the (delayed/strongly rumored to be soon) grievous rework and threepio dropping this month, and droids could be looking very shiny indeed.
  • I have been using him lately under Saxon lead with ISC, Storm, Range. Really digging it. Exposes, counters and assists all over the place.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I have been using him lately under Saxon lead with ISC, Storm, Range. Really digging it. Exposes, counters and assists all over the place.

so you're the one!

jk

again, best name in the forums imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you