Raids have become so mundane .... boring....

Since raids are the only place to get certain gear, and it's a luck based thing to get what you need, I find I'm doing the same 3 raids, over and over and over, hoping for X, but getting Y..... Anyone else think the process has become boring?

Replies

• Quit the game... When the game becomes boring, you should no longer play it.
  • RushGotti wrote: »
    Quit the game... When the game becomes boring, you should no longer play it.

So you don’t think it’s worth making something better than it is? I did not say I don’t like the game, I said raids have become boring, and they are only 1 part of the game. Please don’t troll.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You didn’t offer a solution, so, not really.
  • Liath wrote: »

Let’s see, solution... add more raids to create variety... increase variance and broaden the game play experience. Off the top of my head.....

1 - Steal the Steal the Deathstar plans
    2 - Rescue Princess Leah
    3 - Steal Coaxium from the Empire

There’s three ideas in 2 minutes, that would add a lot to the game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Let’s see, solution... add more raids to create variety... increase variance and broaden the game play experience. Off the top of my head.....

1 - Steal the Steal the Deathstar plans
    2 - Rescue Princess Leah
    3 - Steal Coaxium from the Empire

There’s three ideas in 2 minutes, that would add a lot to the game.

So if there were 6 raids instead of 3 and you had to do 6 raids over and over again hoping for the gear you need to drop, you wouldn’t be bored?
  • You know there are plenty of players working towards HSith, soloing HAAT, completing their first HAAT, soloing HPit, or completing their first HPit, right?

The raids are there as shifting goalposts for newer players. All that would be needed to introduce variety would be to add, say, a Mythic Rancor level and a mythic AAT level.

As for your three ideas:
    1 - Work together to steal a copy of Rogue One?
    2 - Covered essentially with Luke's Heroes Journey
    3 - Basically the premise of the Smugglers event. They even use the coaxium heist background in it too, on occasion.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Dataminers have datamined something called arcade raids, so, there’s something new coming. Sounds fun!