Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• 686-512-527 62nqf74stjp6.jpg
    Same error code on 5 wins. 1 game won without error code
  • 662-742-376 error code 11 after offensive win. No banners awarded
  • 398-512-449 Defeated my opponent, but had to restart every time and did not get points for the first five wins. I did earn points on my final win.
  • 319-893-616 Win my battles and get booted and have to restart game. Then shows I won the match, but doesn't add banners. One match cut out in the middle of the match. Had to restart game . Then shows the squad used couldn't be used again.
  • 237-167-769
    Error 11 on GA offensive battle completion.
    Banners for offense win not credited. Wins in attack phase do not count for Grand Arena quest.
  • 252-133-118
    After victory error 11 restart and 0 points for victory. Team defeated on map.
  • How did this happen?
    Why was this error code not seen in beta testing?

It is....we ARE the beta testers. We saw it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I can’t understand why my opponent and many other’s opponents who DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER to set any defences, deserve 1st place rewards. How does that benefit the ones who were trying in this new game mode. It’s unfair and those who didn’t set defences should only get 2nd place rewards or in retrospect get no rewards like in the guild version, which is TW.
    No banners, no rewards
    4zzpa18f9tlj.png
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    I new I should have brought marshmallows ;)

Yeah. Dont ya love a good roast? 😜🔥🔥🔥
  • hnspty
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    138-231-745. Won battle, then restart. Went back in. Same score but opposing squad missing. Error 11.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    How did this happen?
    Why was this error code not seen in beta testing?

It is....we ARE the beta testers. We saw it.

We really are lol
  • 759-397-997
    Didn't get any banners from the first two wins (And got Error 11). However I got the banners from the third one.vsq09yjfqqhe.jpg

• And now I have no currency!!!???!??!?! What the!!!! I have around 15 million and now only have 6.5k
  • bqsri1gujvqi.jpg
    743-523-746
    i did a perfect battle without casualties in my team, but like others, error 11 and no banners
  • Thanks for all the info folks. Updated OP with another issue that we are aware of
  • and what about lost progress in grand arena quests? thats another grand fail, what a mess!!!
  • CG you incompetence really never ceases to amaze me 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😭😭
  • Take away our territory war awards cause this game mode isn't working, that doesn't seem fair to me at all
  • Can we get some Chewie shards tho?
  • Deleted in 3...2...1
  • Thanks for the updates crumb.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info folks. Updated OP with another issue that we are aware of

Can we not force people to join its no fun against players that set zero defense. Remove those from match making so we can all earn bonus rewards please
  • Lexjade wrote: »
    Deleted in 3...2...1
    I’ve already posted once I’m sorry but they are ****
  • 488-968-924
    After victory error 11 restart and 0 points for victory.
    2 Ez victories
    1 of them flawless victory

NGiuPs8.png
    7WshoD4.png
  • 165-934-824 got error code for restart after completely destroying a team with full health and protection. Also went into the store and bought a vault of crystals. Didn’t get those either LOL
    *This is not a scam.*
  • 871-614-396 defeated a squad, it's gone, but no banners awarded because of a forced restart
  • 518 411 923
    Same issue as everyone
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info folks. Updated OP with another issue that we are aware of

Why bump the TW? I personally am not upset about grand arena not working properly and look forward to it when it does. But if you move TW because of it we lose out on zeta mats. Those are far more rare than slicing mats. Please reconsider.
  • Kapzz wrote: »
    I can’t understand why my opponent and many other’s opponents who DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER to set any defences, deserve 1st place rewards. How does that benefit the ones who were trying in this new game mode. It’s unfair and those who didn’t set defences should only get 2nd place rewards or in retrospect get no rewards like in the guild version, which is TW.
    No banners, no rewards
    4zzpa18f9tlj.png

Oh get over it, who cares. Its a free reward on a buggy setup, youll be ok. Quit yer whining.