Feedback for December calendar

Prev1
The event schedule looks fantastic! I’m super excited for what this month has to offer and have been faithfully working on BH, so Chewie coming back is great. I noticed repeating events like two military assaults. This is correct right? I did notice a lack of galactic bounties, but the assault battles will still be nice. As for the new format, I’m not personally a huge fan, but with so many events I think it works better in this situation than the other one would have.

Replies

• Options
    I also don’t see 3PO on it yet, but I’m guessing that’s just TBA
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Goble57 wrote: »

Dec 14th is the void for that imo.

Edit: didn't realize there was an official link.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189391/event-calendar-december-calendar
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Goble57 wrote: »

Dec 14th is the void for that imo.

Edit: didn't realize there was an official link.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189391/event-calendar-december-calendar

12/14 was part of 3po puzzle
  • Options
    For both comments, I agree it’s probably the 14th. I just figured the official announcement would come when the calendar came out. No biggie, just different than expected. I won’t be ready anyway.
  • Options
    how about the bulk of mythic events? thoughts?
  • Options
    The calendar looks amazing, not sure how anyone could have an issue with it. But someone will. Too many things to do, not enough things to do, forums are great places!
  • Options
    Hey @CG_SBCrumb is the calendar final outside of c3po? You guys would not sneak revan back in right since you have chewie on there?
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    Nice format.

But the real questions are the ones above.... C3PO stands for December 14th? Revan will be sneaked in December since it is the 1st comeback after launch?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    Nice format.

But the real questions are the ones above.... C3PO stands for December 14th? Revan will be sneaked in December since it is the 1st comeback after launch?

It's only been two months.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Nice format.

But chewie was before revan the first time.
  • Options
    Is chewbacca event really supposed to be up for 2 weeks @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • Options
    Glad the calendar has arrived, sad they offered a Google Calendar link and stopped updating it..... Any idea if they plan on updating the Google one in the future?
  • Options
    I also noticed the Grandmasters Mythic event without the regular Legendary event. There is also two scheduled Artist of wars mythics event this month. No problems here just want to make sure it wasn’t a mistake.
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nice format.

Yes... my guess is January... max February but we never know :)
  • Options
    All the mythics are at the end of the month. Pieces and Plans, Daring Droid, Grandmasters Training, etc. Hence why there's a second Artist of War mythic.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    What is this “calendar” you speak of?
  • Options
    Still waiting on the chalendar. What’s the holdup?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Dave12 wrote: »
    Still waiting on the chalendar. What’s the holdup?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189391/event-calendar-december-calendar#latest

Even says chalendar :D
  • Options
    I like the new calendar except Id do one switch. Itd be easier to read if the column that says Omega Battles, Assault battles etc was in the first column rather than the last.
    Also, guess we still dont know when we're getting a Galactic Bounties event or Contraband Cargo event. No big deal on that just would be nice to know.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nice format.

Yes... my guess is January... max February but we never know :)

February is Sith month. Probably Darth Malak or Darth Revan. If Jedi Revan is needed for either those events, expect him to come back a couple weeks before. I think the guess of January or February is pretty spot on.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Is it weird that I'm mostly stoked that Places of Power is finally coming back so I can dust off my First Order?

Also, Chewie is running for two weeks? Dang.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    There were two days of no events where Galactic Bounties I and II could have run, just saying.
  • Options
    Jedi luke could come for Christmas. Chewie is back with him and announcing him right before the 3PO event ends would induce massive ewok panic farming.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi luke could come for Christmas.

No.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Jedi luke could come for Christmas. Chewie is back with him and announcing him right before the 3PO event ends would induce massive ewok panic farming.

If I were on the dev team, I'd browse this forum and every time somebody mentions "Jedi Luke" I'd crack open the Jedi Luke file and reduce his HP by one.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

If I were on the dev team, I'd browse this forum and every time somebody mentions "Jedi Luke" I'd crack open the Jedi Luke file and reduce his HP by one.

If they did that for Revan he wouldn't have existed
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

They just add one more day to his release date
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Chewy looks like will be a 2 week event according to the events calendar. Also looks like CGs present to us is a few duplicated mythics in December