Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    632-917-655 . same as all the rest, error code upon completion of every one of the matches i tried to play. no banners registered. my opponent seemed to play too but again, no banners registered on that side either.
  • Options
    Ally code: 988743253
    Trying to buy some modulator for mods and forcing to restart the client with this very strange screen. 916tosrdn2b2.png
  • Options
    783-952-617

Cleared 5\7 nodes, 1 zone conquered, but no banners and opponent has banners for 2 my nodes.
    GG, CG!
    oed3i50bs8k1.png
  • Options
    Just end the event already. Award the same reward to everyone that filled platoons, go back to the drawing board, make it right and launch again for next friday even if another big event is happening.

• Options
    Error 11 myself. Victory, no points. 173-832-961
  • Options
    365-381-888

Same. Error code. Reset. 3 times
  • Options
    Same here, 924-412-461. Got 3 restarts, some banners was not count.
  • RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    ###-###-###

Error 11 after win, had to restart.
    Post edited by RufusDogbreath on
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    apv0ie4ob4fk.jpg

Got some points
  • Options
    j5ythjocqzje.png

115-485-454

Won battle in GA on top and got the same restart message as the rest with no score update
  • Options
  • Options
    744-522-652

Same as everybody else
  • kris202
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ally code 693-794-626. No banners received when defeating enemy squad. Game forced restart
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    What time is this update?
  • Options
    381-257-449

Game got restarted after the first two offence rounds .. After that for the rest 4 it was fine

Did not recieve rewards and banners for the first two offence

51il5bt4c3xf.png
  • Options
    My opponent did not place any defense so I did not get a chance to earn credits from defeating their teams, will I be credited credits appropriate to my GP bracket?
  • Options
    o30umvo0ey2p.png

Based off of the comment I went back in and did the rest of my grand arena battles and didn't receive any points.
  • Options
    o1s1vpzbcugf.png
    553-189-189
    Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice...yeah I attacked twice.
  • Phoerix
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    xi7c5wh9lf4t.png
    328-311-477
    Opponent didn’t have any defenses I could beat for credits.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I saw the reset announcement so I figured what the heck, I'll play my matches and see what happens.

Won all 5, no crash, medals awarded correctly for all matches. Go figure.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Hi folks,

We just pushed an update to fix the first battle issue. We will be stopping this round of Grand Arena and spinning up another shortly. Here are the patch notes
    114 posts Member
    Options
    135-742-799 Error code 11, Restart, after I win a match, won 3 all in the same zone, but no banners
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,

We just pushed an update to fix the first battle issue. We will be stopping this round of Grand Arena and spinning up another shortly. Here are the patch notes

Yeah another round of missed credits dur to forced join in!
  • Options
    So now I have guild mates whose battles are giving points and credits. Meanwhile others receive nothing. You guys really screwed the pooch on this one.
  • Options
    Despite the kinks, I had fun. I am looking forward to more of this game mode. Next TU- mock arena battles with guild mates similar to clash royale . That woukd be epic..
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I just received an award for being tied.
    And an award for 2nd place.

And i didn't fight at all.

Did everyone get 2nd? Or did I get shafted
  • Options
    G20 wrote: »
    I just received an award for being tied.
    And an award for 2nd place.

And i didn't fight at all.

Did everyone get 2nd? Or did I get shafted

Nope got first. After client restart there was 5 minutes left. Quickly got 2 battles in ftw
  • Options
    Hey I read that defense would auto deploy if opponent did not set defense, yet my opponent had nothing set whatsoever. Thanks.
  • Options
    661-366-148

Every battle crashed out as soon as I won and gave the error message. No banners for defeated teams