Mace windu time out fleet

Can the slow as carp animations in this time out fleet be addressed? When ships first released it was stated that less time was being spent in fleet battles then before and hailed as a time saving accomplishment. Now people can run ht+xandu+1 other and time a battle out with slow animations and offense down ships like vader and cleanse ships like plo koon. It is absurd how these teams are built around the idea of dragging a battle out as slowly as possible.

Replies

• As someone who gets curbstomped by Mace now, all I can say is I welcome more fleet diversity.

Now if they would just fix his character.
  • I don't mind diversity, just hate the lets push the battles from 45 seconds to good luck winning in 5 minutes.
  • Timeout only works if your fleet is also too defensive.
    Switch in some dmg, like Vader under Tarkon, Poe, Slicer, Geos under Ackbar, etc and youll beat timeout strategies.
    None of my fleet battles last longer than 1,5 minutes, despite everybody running 6* hts around me, most accompanying it with xb.
  • I run a purely offensive fleet. Only defensive ship I have is hounds tooth. The fleet I see uses a maxed hounds tooth under a maxed mace windu which boosts its defense as well as more protection regen and xandu reduces damage done plus plo koon
  • Aluxtu wrote: »
    I run a purely offensive fleet. Only defensive ship I have is hounds tooth. The fleet I see uses a maxed hounds tooth under a maxed mace windu which boosts its defense as well as more protection regen and xandu reduces damage done plus plo koon

Wait. You run a Mace fleet with HT and Plo and are complaining about a Mace fleet with Plo?

Officially must say this: Kids these days. Sheesh.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    I run a purely offensive fleet. Only defensive ship I have is hounds tooth. The fleet I see uses a maxed hounds tooth under a maxed mace windu which boosts its defense as well as more protection regen and xandu reduces damage done plus plo koon

Wait. You run a Mace fleet with HT and Plo and are complaining about a Mace fleet with Plo?

No, I do not run a mace fleet. Before you call people kids, please learn to read carefully and with purpose. Thank you.
    Aluxtu wrote: »

You misread, he's saying the other guy has HT and Plo under Mace. His only tank is HT.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

As someone who gets curbstomped by Mace now, all I can say is I welcome more fleet diversity.

Now if they would just fix his character.

Amen!
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • His toon WAI.

If you mean make his toon like the dexters laboratory star wars cartoon.

Mace was the reason the jedi fell. He was an overconfidant pos that took good and used the rank to do horrible things.

Support the republic until it was not how he liked and then try to kill palp...

If you remember all of the war started because of the clone army. Any army was illegal.

Best scene was palp owning him. Mace was as bad as palp.

His power was cool in the dexter cartoons
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    His toon WAI.

If you mean make his toon like the dexters laboratory star wars cartoon.

Mace was the reason the jedi fell. He was an overconfidant pos that took good and used the rank to do horrible things.

Support the republic until it was not how he liked and then try to kill palp...

If you remember all of the war started because of the clone army. Any army was illegal.

Best scene was palp owning him. Mace was as bad as palp.

His power was cool in the dexter cartoons

I don't know what any of this means.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    This tactic is apparently becoming more popular. Several Mace fleets now are on the leaderboard in my shard.