Cheater & hacker update 11/18

Replies

• Echayer
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes, but this happens automatically before any other Ns allies can use their basic abilities and as I said, they respawn at full health not 50%and remains alive without disappearing without Daka chant of resurrection
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Echayer wrote: »
    How can I report a cheater? Xxxxx has nightsisters that can attack even when dead (after being killed the second Time), that is if they don’t respawn at full health automatically right after being killed.

lets start with naming and shaming is against the forum rules.
    next falsely accusing someone of cheating is against forum rules.
    next again have you even bothered to attempt to read the nightsister abilitys at all?
    Go back to the game, read mother talzin abilitys which as explained earlier will explain everything to you.
    and btw the guy you accused of cheating deserves an appology
    s6ai3a5z84i7.jpg
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Echayer
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Apologies for the name calling but since there doesn’t seem to be a way to pm a gm, I wrote it here.

Now let’s Re-read my last comment. It happens without any other ns allies using any basic abilities and they respawn at full health not 50%.

Further more they remain alive even if they failed to defeat one of my toon, and that’s without daka using her chant of resurrection since she’s the one that I’m killing first.

If you would actually read what I wrote the first time I replied to Trias you would actually apologize to me for quoting a text I already told him I read and that the behaviour in game didn’t follow that text.
  • Echayer wrote: »
    Apologies for the name calling but since there doesn’t seem to be a way to pm a gm, I wrote it here.

Now let’s Re-read my last comment. It happens without any other ns allies using any basic abilities and they respawn at full health not 50%.

Further more they remain alive even if they failed to defeat one of my toon, and that’s without daka using her chant of resurrection since she’s the one that I’m killing first.

If you would actually read what I wrote the first time I replied to Trias you would actually apologize to me for quoting a text I already told him I read and that the behaviour in game didn’t follow that text.

Is Zombie on the team? If so, she'll resurrect them the first two times.
  • “She’ll” as who will resurrect zombie? Daka? In any case, yes I know about zombie coming back but in this case it was Daka, ventress and grand mother who were continually coming back without the use of a basic skills or being resurrected by Daka. I gave up this morning after trying 30 or so different kill order. Normally I’m beating this type of team easily and I never saw this happen before.
    “She’ll” as who will resurrect zombie? Daka? In any case, yes I know about zombie coming back but in this case it was Daka, ventress and grand mother who were continually coming back without the use of a basic skills or being resurrected by Daka. I gave up this morning after trying 30 or so different kill order. Normally I’m beating this type of team easily and I never saw this happen before.

g8baph953t72.png

This is the skill being referenced. Zombie will revive others besides herself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The NS discuss, while interesting, has nothing to do with this topic, let's take to to it's own post.

• jhbuchholz wrote: »
    “She’ll” as who will resurrect zombie? Daka? In any case, yes I know about zombie coming back but in this case it was Daka, ventress and grand mother who were continually coming back without the use of a basic skills or being resurrected by Daka. I gave up this morning after trying 30 or so different kill order. Normally I’m beating this type of team easily and I never saw this happen before.

g8baph953t72.png

Hopefully this makes the lightbulb finally go on for this guy.

Reading character abilities is a great place to start before accusing a competitor by name on the public forum.
  • I really don't like night sisters. Can I call out CG for cheating for making a squad endlessly revive and heal itself?
  • Echayer
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

g8baph953t72.png

Yes, I read that too, but that should only be the first two times for that one room, not 3,4,5,6 time in a row as I had written continually, I meant continually being revived.

Had an other go today with an other player’s night sister party that also had a maxed out zombie/Daka/Ventress/Grand mother skill set. That fight went as it should have mechanically and not like I experienced yesterday night to this morning. So dunno what to say, game glitch maybe? Cause as I’ve said many time already, this was not normal to the many times I’ve faced the exact same combo.

g8baph953t72.png

Yes, I read that too, but that should only be the first two times for that one room, not 3,4,5,6 time in a row as I had written continually, I meant continually being revived.

Had an other go today with an other player’s night sister party that also had a maxed out zombie/Daka/Ventress/Grand mother skill set. That fight went as it should have mechanically and not like I experienced yesterday night to this morning. So dunno what to say, game glitch maybe? Cause as I’ve said many time already, this was not normal to the many times I’ve faced the exact same combo.

If you see it again you should start your own thread with documented evidence (preferably video) so the community can help figure it out. There is no known way to cheat on defense in arena so this discussion doesn't belong here.
  • Would be nice to know what constitutes a cheat! I dont have speed 20s at all,
    But faced others with enough to fill half a team! What is actually possible in this game?
    Is it counterfeit currency or rng mechanics? Good to know
  • Nevulous wrote: »
    Would be nice to know what constitutes a cheat! I dont have speed 20s at all,
    But faced others with enough to fill half a team! What is actually possible in this game?
    Is it counterfeit currency or rng mechanics? Good to know

Buying currency from third parties (ie not in game through apple/google/whatnot) is cheating. It's hacking your phone and changing code to give you more currency.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    I can't see how you can ban them, they are using stolen credit cards to buy crystals and use them to gain what looks like a legitimate advantage. So really all you can do is check everyone's account for mass purchases and then how can you prove that is not legitimate until you get word from the cc company which could take months. If you act on banning people for high purchases they will just buy smaller and more often. The arena hacker's (I've personally never seen any on my shard)
    Can be stopped but that's hardly a problem. What I have mentioned is more of an issue.
    Guys if you wanna improve this game, stop making every new legendary a meta and do an across the board mass buff for the hundreds of unused character's
  • By utilizing fake payments or methods where they get significantly higher value than allowed under the normal payment mechanics people can obtain virtually unlimited crystals that would have cost them, if legally bought, hundreds of thousands, allowing them to max out characters, gear, ships, and mods without really paying for that. It both damages the developer and other players. Simply put, in a new shard, 100 such clever cheaters who get maxed out toons on G11 or higher with god mods, and maxed out ships at the end of their second week pretty much kill the game for all who actually want to progress even with money for at least half an year, since getting to 3.5 million GP or higher in two weeks or less is pretty much not feasible even for krakens. And if you cannot get to dominate your shard by paying, you would not be willing to pay at all since you see no point. This in turn means no revenue for the developer. No money for the developer means no cash to pay for maintaining and improving the game. And that results in it dying off for everyone, from ftp to kraken alike. That simple enough rationale for everyone?

g8baph953t72.png

The same occurs to me. On a new Server.

NS Team have any Zeta is at Lvl 55-60 and Daka lives forever. You can kill Daka and it’s revive full health.

And the competitor is only in the top20.
    Maybe something is wrong with the game or it’s a glitch.

I Test it out and give feedback then.

• ... The Carpenters? A Rock Band?

100% thought the exact same thing! lol

• A little update for those of you that decided to read this far... 17 pages, not bad for a little old thread from LD.

First, we are solidly into phase 3... and I hate to say it but these next bits are going to take some time. We've got to get our platform partners involved. That is never quick.

Next up is the message backlog... it is done. Finally worked my way through all messages. So we are back to "normal."

And finally The Carpenters. I can admit that Greatest Rock Band of All Time might be a bit of a stretch... though just a bit. I understand that the silky smooth styling of Karen's voice can feel like no edge exists... after all her notes are effortless and, well, smooth. But the musical talent assembled for each album is phenomenal. Hal Blaine, Joe Osborn, Jim Gordon,and Jim Horn... this is a top flight list of talents with resumes that include Beach Boys, Elvis, BIlly Joel, Steely Dan, America, The Rolling Stones, Toto (yes even playing on Africa), The Righteous Brothers and soooo much more.
    So while The Carpenters got labeled as soft pop/rock, the fact is those labels fall under the blanket term of rock... and as a band they killed it. Seriously, Hall Blaines fills are fan-freaking-tastic.

Rant over.

Back to the trenches as we prep for Grand Arena.

LD
  • Deploy the information.
  • A little update for those of you that decided to read this far... 17 pages, not bad for a little old thread from LD.

First, we are solidly into phase 3... and I hate to say it but these next bits are going to take some time. We've got to get our platform partners involved. That is never quick.

Next up is the message backlog... it is done. Finally worked my way through all messages. So we are back to "normal."

And finally The Carpenters. I can admit that Greatest Rock Band of All Time might be a bit of a stretch... though just a bit. I understand that the silky smooth styling of Karen's voice can feel like no edge exists... after all her notes are effortless and, well, smooth. But the musical talent assembled for each album is phenomenal. Hal Blaine, Joe Osborn, Jim Gordon,and Jim Horn... this is a top flight list of talents with resumes that include Beach Boys, Elvis, BIlly Joel, Steely Dan, America, The Rolling Stones, Toto (yes even playing on Africa), The Righteous Brothers and soooo much more.
    So while The Carpenters got labeled as soft pop/rock, the fact is those labels fall under the blanket term of rock... and as a band they killed it. Seriously, Hall Blaines fills are fan-freaking-tastic.

Rant over.

Back to the trenches as we prep for Grand Arena.

LD

Somebody buy this guy a beer!

• Somebody buy this guy a beer!

why?

• Somebody buy this guy a beer!

why?

Because the actions being taken are removing players from the game that have cheated against other players.

Why not buy him a beer?
  • Are there only actions taken against players or also against the providers of the illegal crystals? I guess they are digitally hiding themself but there must be a way to stop them or to make their life more difficult.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Also a sense of humor from a dev never hurts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • FolsomTony wrote: »

why?

Because the actions being taken are removing players from the game that have cheated against other players.

Why not buy him a beer?
    TVF wrote: »
    Also a sense of humor from a dev never hurts.

^^
  • I'm not sure why people keep bumping this thread, report to @CG_LucifersDaddy done deal.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »

why?

Why not buy him a beer?

So what about wrongfully removing non-cheaters and offering vague reasons? Much like cops where I'm from. I ain't buying them beer
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    FolsomTony wrote: »

why?

Why not buy him a beer?

So what about wrongfully removing non-cheaters

Show your work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.