Worth Getting All Classic Bounty Hunter Zetas?

I decided early on I was gonna go bounty hunter mains for fun and it’s paid off. Currently have double zeta Bossk, zeta Fett and zeta IG88. Want to eventually have zeta Greedo and zeta Dengar with Gear 12 on all. An experienced player was saying it’d be more worth it to place zetas elsewhere for now, like Empire etc. But a Greedo stun and additional healing on Dengar wouldn’t be that bad either. Looking for advice especially from anyone who’s done what I’m suggesting.

Replies

• Those zetas are fairly worthless in the current state of the game.

Carth mission big z can take on a 5 team full zeta bh squad.

3 zeta >> 5 Zeta.

The game is like being on the playground

I have invulrnability
    I have that amd invisibility
    I have all that and stun
    I have all that and instakill

Kid with invulnerable..... Fauk why didnt i think of that
  • I'd be careful, since I'd be willing to bet a decently geared Jedi team with a 3* Bastila zeta could beat that team.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I tend to rank zetas in 3 categories:

A: Essential/Game-Changing - Completely elevates a character or team to a whole new level
    B: Nice to Have - Pretty good, but won't make or break the team
    C: Luxury Item - Not particularly good and should only be taken if you absolutely love the character

Out of the classic BH squad, the only A-rank is Bossk's lead. The rest are mostly B-rank: decent additions, but they won't single handedly get you to the next arena tier or anything. A couple, namely Bossk's unique and Dengar's, are in the C category.

I would definitely put your zetas elsewhere, though if you really want another zeta on them, Greedo's isn't half bad. Dengar's is completely redundant with a Bossk lead though - he should be stealthed most of the time, so he doesn't need even more healing.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I guess I focus so much on mains I’m lost otherwise. My next strongest squad is Phoenix. Do you go Phoenix zetas? Empire might make the most sense to bolster another defensive squad with this Grand Arena. I heard Vader’s is good for that. What are your suggestions for other zetas in the game in general? I also have decent Rebels, and I have Yoda/Obiwan/non-Bastila Jedi and a weak FO squad,
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think Embo lead is better than Bossk in Sith raid, from what I have seen. Embo's unique is good as its makes him very hard to kill coupled with foresight and his protection regen. Its on the same level as Bobas. Ive seen both wipe multiple characters solo. But those are niche uses as they are very hard to kill under Bossk anyway.

I will eventually get Both of Embo's because I love the character. Not sure most people would though
  • Big Embo fan there.
  • I didn’t even know he had two lol
  • If they make Embos Ship Guillotine available I’ll go right for it but I just found out I think it’s a speeder.
  • Well I have 10 zetas on my BH, including those you stated. And unless you really like BH, those aren't a must. BTW Dengar zeta IMO is the last you need to care. He is very tanky and hide under stealth, usually the last to be killed anyways.
    Greedo is a nice one, but there are better ones.

I don't know your roster but probably you should zeta other teams for more usefulness. Unless you really like BH, like I said.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Jango is very good and he’s farmable now.

I recommend both zetas on him.

With his lead you can beat Traya teams.

It’s garbage against zBastilla and Revan but against teams where you can actually land debuffs, it is very good.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    I have zeta'd Dengar but just because I like to finish the toon i'm on, I use him in Arena with Bossk, Jango, Boba and Nest and well ... Never seen his zeta being useful, He's never targeted and always die last because always stealthed.

So having a 3% regen on prot and health, even if it happens a lots, is worthless.

But hey, I've finished my Dengar !
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I think Embo lead is better than Bossk in Sith raid, from what I have seen. Embo's unique is good as its makes him very hard to kill coupled with foresight and his protection regen. Its on the same level as Bobas. Ive seen both wipe multiple characters solo. But those are niche uses as they are very hard to kill under Bossk anyway.

I will eventually get Both of Embo's because I love the character. Not sure most people would though

You and I are like-minded.I use Embo lead all the time and I already have both his zetas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Well I have 10 zetas on my BH, including those you stated. And unless you really like BH, those aren't a must. BTW Dengar zeta IMO is the last you need to care. He is very tanky and hide under stealth, usually the last to be killed anyways.
    Greedo is a nice one, but there are better ones.

I don't know your roster but probably you should zeta other teams for more usefulness. Unless you really like BH, like I said.

I really like bounty hunters.
  • But yeah could Dengars be better/more interesting please?
  • Jango is very good and he’s farmable now.

I recommend both zetas on him.

With his lead you can beat Traya teams.

It’s garbage against zBastilla and Revan but against teams where you can actually land debuffs, it is very good.

Can any BH teams beat Revan teams? I’ve recently found it starting to kill Bastila Jedi teams in the upper echelon of squad arena. As long as they don’t have General kenobi, commander Luke Skywalker, zeta Jolie bindo.
  • Bossk lead full BH can beat Bastilla. Just make sure Bossk has at least 65k protection and is fairly fast.

With Bossk lead, Boba, Jango, Dengar, Thrawn, I can beat a few Revan teams, but not the best.

It’s easier if they don’t run GK.

Obviously, it is mod dependent and RNG dependent.

For lead, I run Jango against Traya and EP teams
    Bossk for Bastilla and Revan.

Against CLS with Chewie it’s a bit of a mess. I run Jango lead, Dengar, Thrawn, Chewie and Han.

Thrawn gets Guard so it make it pretty easy to control the match.
  • Here is my swgoh.gg account. You can see my mods and comps:

https://swgoh.gg/p/639858822/

I love BH. It’s my favorite faction alongside Empire. I don’t run it because it’s the best or most efficient. You can see my arena ranks jump all over the place, but it’s a labor of love, lol.

Even if you can’t match my speeds you want turn order to be:

Bossk, Jango, Boba, Dengar.
    (I run Chewie as my 5th but Thrawn or Nest can work as well. I’ve used Greedo but he’s honestly worse than all the others I mentioned.)

Bossk with Jango only one or two speed slower is key.

That way turn order looks like:

Bossk taunt/frenzy, Jango AOE Burn, Bossk group attack, Boba Ability Block, Dengar TD AOE.

If things go off right, you have contract activated in no time. If not, it’s still winnable but tougher.
  • Here is my swgoh.gg account. You can see my mods and comps:

https://swgoh.gg/p/639858822/

I love BH. It’s my favorite faction alongside Empire. I don’t run it because it’s the best or most efficient. You can see my arena ranks jump all over the place, but it’s a labor of love, lol.

Even if you can’t match my speeds you want turn order to be:

Bossk, Jango, Boba, Dengar.
    (I run Chewie as my 5th but Thrawn or Nest can work as well. I’ve used Greedo but he’s honestly worse than all the others I mentioned.)

Bossk with Jango only one or two speed slower is key.

That way turn order looks like:

Bossk taunt/frenzy, Jango AOE Burn, Bossk group attack, Boba Ability Block, Dengar TD AOE.

If things go off right, you have contract activated in no time. If not, it’s still winnable but tougher.

Are you saying to get the Dengar Zeta or no?
  • I need someone to try a Greedo-led (crit damage to scoundrels) squad with Han, Chewie, Boba Fett and L3-37 as tank/healer and report back to me.