What is Teebo and Greedo’s favorite vodka?

Teedo’s.

Replies

• *face-palm*
  • Tito's of course
  • I know what’s not his favourite... when he dies his body is ground up and the bar tender tries to pawn it off as alcohol.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    But when drinking vodka with Han, does Greedo drink his shots first or second?
  • Boo wrote: »

Is that even a question? Han doesn't always drink shots, but when he does, he takes his first.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Is that even a question? Han doesn't always drink shots, but when he does, he takes his first.

:smiley:

Nice!
  • You get the feeling Han maybe did take a shot with Greedo in the first place. WHY was Han ever in that Cantina, and on the planet where the guy he owes a huge debt to that wants to kill him and has access to people like Boba Fett who can legitamately kill him is also living. The special edition scene is ridiculous where he steps on his tail by the falcon. It takes away from the serious of killing a rodian metrosexual because you know you have to to survive. They’re lucky it was edited out of the original like so many other things that George’s wife who won an academy award for doing so made happen. She’s the real star here. Go google her name cause I forget it. But make no mistake about it, Han Solo was chaotic good alignment wise, and Greedo was always a case where it showed his dark side.
  • Typherrion wrote: »
    I know what’s not his favourite... when he dies his body is ground up and the bar tender tries to pawn it off as alcohol.

Yes, that is the most truest and disguistinest thing said about this subject.
    There was only his head left.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    You get the feeling Han maybe did take a shot with Greedo in the first place. WHY was Han ever in that Cantina, and on the planet where the guy he owes a huge debt to that wants to kill him and has access to people like Boba Fett who can legitamately kill him is also living. The special edition scene is ridiculous where he steps on his tail by the falcon. It takes away from the serious of killing a rodian metrosexual because you know you have to to survive. They’re lucky it was edited out of the original like so many other things that George’s wife who won an academy award for doing so made happen. She’s the real star here. Go google her name cause I forget it. But make no mistake about it, Han Solo was chaotic good alignment wise, and Greedo was always a case where it showed his dark side.

The scene was cut for time.

The original actor for Jabba was a man - Han walked behind him. They could not have Han disappear behind a giant slug when this scene was put back in, Han would walk through his tail. So, they made Han step up and over his tail.

Clearly Han served Jabba for many years and was known as the best smuggler in the galaxy - Jabba cut him a break to get his money back. Perhaps Jabba was going to kill him anyway when he returned with his money - who knows.

I do agree though, if someone confidently stepped on the shoes of a Mafia Boss, when at the same time being threatened - it wouldn't end well for the person in Han's position.

This part did bother me as well, I'll admit.

As for cantina - who knows why Han was there. Maybe he was there to try and meet Jabba and negotiate or maybe he was there trying to score a big job to help pay Jabba off, sometimes the best hiding spots are in plain sight - who knows.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    The worst part of the special edition of ANH is the Greedo shooting first business.

Greedo shoots at a target 2 feet away and misses, while Han needlessly moves his head with such terrible CGI he looks like a Thunderbird puppet.

This whole scene takes away what Han's character was introduced as - a scallywag scoundrel and how he changes over the course of the trilogy, into a loving man, good friend and General of the Rebel alliance struggling to restore freedom to the galaxy against the evil Galactic Empire - it was great character development and this altered scene ruins that.

Its lie the first scene of Sean Connery introducing himself at the card table in Dr. No as "Bond, James Bond" to Austin Powers "Allow myself to...introduce...myself" - its gone from being serious and cool demanding audience attention and respect to a joke.

The movie Solo further destroys Han's character - but that's another issue.