Small QOL Update

On the Squad Management screen, make the tabs movable. I would love to be able to reorder the tabs without having to recreate them all over again.
Go Pens!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    You can...

Just hit the "toaster" icon in the top right corner. Then voila you have up and down arrows on each squad so you can reorganize to your heart's content.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You can...

Just hit the "toaster" icon in the top right corner. Then voila you have up and down arrows on each squad so you can reorganize to your heart's content.

I think OP is talking about moving the tabs laterally, not moving squads within tabs.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You can...

I think OP is talking about moving the tabs laterally, not moving squads within tabs.

Right. I want to be able to move the tab itself from left to right. As I make more tabs, the ones I want to see most often are way off screen. Or let’s say I want them in alpha order ... I can’t put my new Old Republic tab before my existing Sith tab.
    Go Pens!
  • K. Then disregard.