Bronzium pack every 20 minutes

Hi all, I'm a new player who just started today - loving the game so far! At first I was getting free bronzium packs every 20 minutes which was nice. However, as of a few hours later, now they are not free every 20 minutes and the only way to purchase them is the ally points. Can anyone advise how this works, or why they were initially free but no longer? Perhaps a way to get new players started? Thanks all!

Replies

• Each day you have a set of free Bronzium pack (I think 5). So just be patient and the next day you will have free bronzium pact again
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Excellent - thank you!
  • You get a certain amount free every day it resets at 12am
  • The sole purpose of the free bronzium packs is to force f2p players to visit the buy datapacks/credits screen. Then you have to scroll all the way to the end, causing you to gaze through their purchase options every 20 mins to get your welfare pack. It's subtle advertising at its finest.
  • Also, don't worry about stockpiling Ally Points (the points used to purchase Bronzium Packs after your free packs are up for the day), as their sole purpose is for opening Bronzium, so you can spend then as soon as you have 250.
  • Snyperino wrote: »
    The sole purpose of the free bronzium packs is to force f2p players to visit the buy datapacks/credits screen. Then you have to scroll all the way to the end, causing you to gaze through their purchase options every 20 mins to get your welfare pack. It's subtle advertising at its finest.

Believe me, this is one of many of their techniques inherited from Heroes of Dragon Age. You will see this title quoted by me and many others on this forum constantly, as we hope to help to keep others from falling prey to Capital Games' practices. That being said, I pay what I want for what I want to attain, but really, do not follow the same pattern if it is not within your means. They will suck you dry and then say, "Next please!", with palm outstretched.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"