Kit Reveal: Juhani

124Next

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Probably best as secondary tank for Jedi or OR

I don't really see her replacing anyone, but every roon doesn't need to replace someone else. See SiM or most the Solo toons, ilike most the OR toons, Rose + Holdo...
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    There is some interesting synergy with her and Zaalbar under Carth. When she stealths and loses taunt, Z will immediately gain taunt and retribution ( after which the stagger effects can be activated by Z's counters) giving her a chance to heal and retaunt. She also gives them a full squad cleanse option, which they don't have without her. With OR applying a lot more debuffs than Jedi, she will also usually have higher, more consistent damage with her basic.

I've had good results in some limited test battles running carth/zMission/zaalbar/juhani/nest. Canderous is in progress, at which point I'll do some more extensive testing.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    There is some interesting synergy with her and Zaalbar under Carth. When she stealths and loses taunt, Z will immediately gain taunt and retribution ( after which the stagger effects can be activated by Z's counters) giving her a chance to heal and retaunt. She also gives them a full squad cleanse option, which they don't have without her. With OR applying a lot more debuffs than Jedi, she will also usually have higher, more consistent damage with her basic.

I've had good results in some limited test battles running carth/zMission/zaalbar/juhani/nest. Canderous is in progress, at which point I'll do some more extensive testing.

This reminds me that carth's marquee, one of the battle gives you fixed carth, bigz, mission, canderous and juhani.
  • After some thinking i think Juhani would probably work really well under a bastila lead with hy, Ezra, and a fifth, I'm thinking zarriss initially.

This would leave room for the standard revan team creating 2 viable Jedi teams for say twar.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    twar

I refuse to accept this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    After some thinking i think Juhani would probably work really well under a bastila lead with hy, Ezra, and a fifth, I'm thinking zarriss initially.

This would leave room for the standard revan team creating 2 viable Jedi teams for say twar.

I guess she would be best with another taunting tank. Old Ben. She is a secondary tank. Not a primary. Sion-ish I think. So Bastila Ezra, HY OB, Juhani. Damage will be an issue though.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    After some thinking i think Juhani would probably work really well under a bastila lead with hy, Ezra, and a fifth, I'm thinking zarriss initially.

I guess she would be best with another taunting tank. Old Ben. She is a secondary tank. Not a primary. Sion-ish I think. So Bastila Ezra, HY OB, Juhani. Damage will be an issue though.

Replace hy with gmy? Thats tough
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    The decreasing max health aspect of Revan vs Nest has most people saying Nest isn't anything to Revan leads.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but can't this decrease in max-health be resisted, hence @Bulldog1205's problems with high tenacity Nest?

Really shouldn't be an issue when everyone's gaining 50% potency from Bastila's battle meditation. I mean sure, maybe turn 1, but who's going after Nest turn 1?

I'm not just theorycrafting here. He's the first person I've heard say Nest is an issue for Revan. People in my shard have been saying Nest is a non-issue. I say it's a strategy error on his part.

I don’t have any problems actually beating Nest. I don’t have problems beating anyone with Revan. I simply said she is the biggest PITA. Much more than Sion. The Qira lead Nest was really irritating, although that’s not longer as much an issue. You had to actually pay attention against Nest or she could literally 1 shot an entire team with her AOE after she stacked massive Crit Damage. You couldn’t just set it on auto and let it go or your risk RNG screwing you.

Until my OR team is ready to go ( mainly an issue of replacing mission and Z in Qi'ra scoundrels squad), I've been using Juhani with Bastila. Revan/gmy/hoda/jolee/gk and Bastila/ezra/aayla/old ben/juhani. I did pretty thorough testing of Juhani with my Revan team, and she hurt the performance overall pretty consistently, no matter who she replaced. I still think she's really meant to be used with OR and Zaalbar in a double tank setup to protect the attackers while the DoTs build up.

Replace hy with gmy? Thats tough

Yeah you are right. Need GMY. Guess Ezra would have to come out.
  • Has anyone tested her on a Jedi team under Bastilla? Normally 4 turn taunt would get dispelled quickly but under Bastilla with huge tenacity it should last a while. She might be able to replace GK completely on that team.

So Revan Jolee GK GMY Ezra team
    Bastilla HY Juhane + 2 attackers (Aayala + IGD or Fisto)
    QGJ, OB, Luminara, Anakin, lil Ahsoka

They are not all A teams obviously but have 3 repectable leaders for various spots on TW defense.
    Has anyone tested her on a Jedi team under Bastilla? Normally 4 turn taunt would get dispelled quickly but under Bastilla with huge tenacity it should last a while. She might be able to replace GK completely on that team.

They are not all A teams obviously but have 3 repectable leaders for various spots on TW defense.

I kind of like those teams. I would definitely take Zarriss on 1 of those teams though. I'd also consider Plo Koon for one of those final spots, he's an excellent support character with buff wipe on basic, tm gain and defense up special, and an offense down AoE special as well. He also has a decent ship.
    VonZant wrote: »
    Has anyone tested her on a Jedi team under Bastilla? Normally 4 turn taunt would get dispelled quickly but under Bastilla with huge tenacity it should last a while. She might be able to replace GK completely on that team.

I kind of like those teams. I would definitely take Zarriss on 1 of those teams though. I'd also consider Plo Koon for one of those final spots, he's an excellent support character with buff wipe on basic, tm gain and defense up special, and an offense down AoE special as well. He also has a decent ship.

I yeah Barris instead of Lumi. Just forgot her and Plo because I dont have them levelled yet. I havent used Plo yet but I agree on paper he seems good I know know from fighting his ship its very good.

Personally I'm hoping next year with the new Clone Wars season it will be a year of reworks for them and separatists.