How To Unlock Titles

Most of the titles in the game say, for example, Jedi Master: Master the Force to earn this title!

How are these unlocked?

Replies

• They r quest u will have a while before u can unlock the quest at lvl 85 and even longer to complete them if title means so much rewards r not good people 3yrs in still working on them lol. Me personally don’t look if I’m making progress it’s just a coincidence lol.
  • If you look at the list of titles in your profile, you can see the quest requirements.

d3nhtxxjt7vp.jpg
  • Here's all of the requirements for the titles for each phase

https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4

Note that you need Jedi Knight before Jedi Master, Sith Agent before Sith Master.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    2smooth wrote: »
    They r quest u will have a while before u can unlock the quest at lvl 85 and even longer to complete them if title means so much rewards r not good people 3yrs in still working on them lol. Me personally don’t look if I’m making progress it’s just a coincidence lol.

To be fair, the reason people who have played for three years are still working on them is because quests were only introduced this year, and most only track the progress of activities that occur while a current level of a quest is active.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    2smooth wrote: »
    They r quest u will have a while before u can unlock the quest at lvl 85 and even longer to complete them if title means so much rewards r not good people 3yrs in still working on them lol. Me personally don’t look if I’m making progress it’s just a coincidence lol.

To be fair, the reason people who have played for three years are still working on them is because quests were only introduced this year, and most only track the progress of activities that occur while a current level of a quest is active.
    ok thanks was about to say if u can’t complete in 3 yrs focused on or not it can’t be done lol.

• 3/4 of the way through the Jedi Master quest. So excited! Why? Maybe because it's a pointless bit of fun, that's why! Woooo I can put a Mace Windu portrait on my profile ...
    :p