Farming Road Map v5.0 - To help you focus your Farming!!

Farming Road Map 5.0 - Download the latest version here!

**I'm really sorry after many attempts you cannot run this application on Mobile APP**

You will have to run this application from a computer. After this update, I will be busy for a while but my next goal is to possibly put this in an App or a web page.

**Make sure to make a COPY of the file before attempting anything**

If you are a new player and you're not sure what to farm or where, If you are an elder player that lost focus for so long that you have no idea how to get back on track, If you are a hardcore player that want to keep focus on accomplishing a certain target, If you are a guild leader and you want to help your guild mates farming certain character!
This is the tool for you!!

This WorkBook will help you focus on anything you want to accomplish!

It is based on Warriors Pillars (click here to see the video) to help new players on what to farm to have a strong back bone. With all the changes that happened in the last year, a few pillars were updated in the sheet, to either replace or add some new characters to those Pillars. (Those changes were also discussed and approved with Warrior, if you were wondering). And those changes also shows that it's easy to modify each pillars to your liking.

You only need an account on swgoh.gg and then input your Ally Code in the sheet, and it will pull all the information you need (apart from the collected shards - because of this information you should only use 1 sheet per account else you will mix up the shards collected - you can make more than 1 copy of the sheet in that case).

You can update each and every pillars to what you may want to farm:
So you could want to focus on a group of Nightsisters and at the same time you know you need to think of a Rebel team. Go to the Pillar 1 Tab make the "Main" area the Nightsisters you want and in the side project put the rebels you wanna focus on.

The WorkSheet will automatically update.

Each sections of the "Pillars" have been attributed importance so that's how it will appear in the "Current Farming" tab telling you what are the most important to farm and where to farm them.

The Current Farming is also updated in Priority of difficulty to farm, so for example: Jyn Erso is only available in Guild Store, if you put her with other characters available in other places in the same "Main" or "Side Projects" she will appear first so you don't forget to farm her every time you see her in the Guild Store.

**NEW PANIC PILLAR** a new function has been added, which is the Panic Pillar. This pillar can be auto filled with a menu option of who you want to farm as quickly as possible, giving you 100% focus on the goal you want to achieve.

If you make any changes to any of the 6 Pillars, make sure that a character is NOT in double, else it will give him more priority by being in 2 places. (It might not be needed if you are using the Panic Pillar as the characters will be first anyway).

Yes you read properly 6 Pillars in the sheet, 2 more than Warriors original video;
Pillar 5: Old Republic for Jedi Revan and the Nightsisters (Obviously a massive plus to have for the Sith Raid)
Pillar 6: This is an empty pillar that you can modify with what you would like to farm from that point on

The Progression Bar will also show you how far you are in your Pillars, based on lvl 85, Gear 9 and 7 stars (Gear 9 should be enough for most events). If you make any changes to the Pillars you will have to update the Progression Bar from the menu. (See the file for details).

I created a Patreon page for the Farming Road Map, this has been requested to support the work that has been done and also the work I'm hoping to put on the Farming Road Map, if you want to support it: https://www.patreon.com/farmingroadmap

If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Reddit!
**For support, more information or give me ideas, join the Road Map Discord community**
**https://discord.gg/ZaUcdrY**

A massive thank you to okidit for helping me with the coding, testing and new features!
Thanks to crinolo for his farming location file.
A big big thank you to swgoh.gg team that helped me get a few more information in their API.

*Farming Location and Character/Ship lists are pulled from other files and are kept up to date, so unless there is new features in the file that you may want, you should get all updates of Farming Locations and Characters/Ships automatically*

Replies