Thanks for the heads up for C3PO!

Replies

• Im in a similar boat.

5 equippable zetas, but no real excitement to do so.

No zeta will noticably improve my arena team...

Not a bragging rights thing, just a case of not being excited enough about anything lately to drop them on a too :)

Please let threepio be relevant and I might use them.
  • Edward wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    This is what buying the ewok gear pack 5 times a day will net you. This should be titled thanks for the ewok gear pack. ;)

Sorry, you are wrong, I am FTP and I farmed all the gear and it doesn’t take long to have enough gear for a squad. I usually started to stockpile at the end of each month until I know what’s happening next month.

Uh huh...

• ITT:

- Guy posts obvious pay2win screenshot
    - People catch on and call him on it because, again, obvious
    - Guy gets hostile and defensive, doubles down on lies

giphy.gif

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Boov wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

I'm curious now, what's your swgoh.gg name?

I have 3.5m gp, hope you are happy about the answer.

Nice dodge.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I pretty much only post “0” damage and try to spend as little time as possible on this game.

Arena try to get to top 100, fleet top 50, very casual.

FTP for a very long time, spent before in a totally different era.

"FTP" Just dumped 20+ stun guns on Pheonix, and has another 13 ready with 30 more carbantis, all of which are fully crafted (as if bought from shipments) instead of salvage? Saved up for those with your top 100 arena crystals did you?

giphy.gif

8uXh.gif

So many toons left unnecessarily weak for the purpose of this screendump... sigh...

I feel your pain. Truth is I don’t waste gear on useless toons like most do, plus I can do all the events and 3* each cm and sm easily in TB which means I have more than enough toons at my disposal.

The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong.

Lol, then you might be one of the worst player I have known of in this game.

BUVNdb3.gif?noredirect

Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong.

Lol, then you might be one of the worst player I have known of in this game.

I build my roster around events and I prioritise gearing those with ships, one stone two birds.

Because I have played for a very long time and have a large enough roster, even as a FTP, I can still do all the events and missions easily without spending, my strategy is the best strategy for FTP and PTP, because you don’t have unlimited $ to spend on a game and this strategy saves you a lot of money :D

Look at my profile and tell me I'm one of the worst players of this game
    https://swgoh.gg/p/278147258/

Ftp since day 1
  • If the OP is a true hoarder then good on them! Im trying to get 5 vaults of crystals saved up so I am covered for any situation. Only at 38K (2.5 vaults) so far.

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    If the OP is a true hoarder then good on them! Im trying to get 5 vaults of crystals saved up so I am covered for any situation. Only at 38K (2.5 vaults) so far.
    Haha, i don't want to be in your shoes when there's a character that will cost you 72k crystals to get and you've actually got the 72k needed.
  • ****, haters gonna hate.

Good job by you hoarding away. How you got them matters not; it is your account you can play as you wish.

I am very jealous of your ability to show restraint. I am up to 5 guns saved and I have the shakes already...

• Boov wrote: »
    If the OP is a true hoarder then good on them! Im trying to get 5 vaults of crystals saved up so I am covered for any situation. Only at 38K (2.5 vaults) so far.
    Haha, i don't want to be in your shoes when there's a character that will cost you 72k crystals to get and you've actually got the 72k needed.

Revan - Hell yeah
    Chewie - prob not
    C3P0 - Doubtful
  • Also, OP is correct that you don't want to just gear toons to gear toons. Keep that roster specialized and concise.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member

Revan - Hell yeah
    Chewie - prob not
    C3P0 - Doubtful

72k for revan? Man, that would be a tough call.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I pretty much only post “0” damage and try to spend as little time as possible on this game.

Arena try to get to top 100, fleet top 50, very casual.

FTP for a very long time, spent before in a totally different era.

"FTP" Just dumped 20+ stun guns on Pheonix, and has another 13 ready with 30 more carbantis, all of which are fully crafted (as if bought from shipments) instead of salvage? Saved up for those with your top 100 arena crystals did you?

If you can’t even read, that means something :D I said 20+ Carbanti and Stun Guns, Carbanti is very easy to get from guild store, pretty much the only gear I buy from Guild store; Stun Gun from guild event store, I still have 31.8k tokens for Stun Gun, guess that’s too much for you :#

I am in a top guild which means I get more tokens and crystals than most from events.

And yes, I buy Stun Guns with crystals earned from arena and events from time to time, I just know better how to best use all the in-game resources and where to farm for each gear in high demand.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ok but... what’s the value of bragging about it?
  • To get a virtual pat on the back?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Liath wrote: »
    Ok but... what’s the value of bragging about it?

What’s the value of your comment? At least others shared ideas and strategies about gear and other stuff. Everything is about resources management.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    To get a virtual pat on the back?

Thank you :D

If you can’t even read, that means something :D I said 20+ Carbanti and Stun Guns, Carbanti is very easy to get from guild store, pretty much the only gear I buy from Guild store; Stun Gun from guild event store, I still have 31.8k tokens for Stun Gun, guess that’s too much for you :#

I am in a top guild which means I get more tokens and crystals than most from events.

And yes, I buy Stun Guns with crystals earned from arena and events from time to time, I just know better how to best use all the in-game resources and where to farm for each gear in high demand.

What he said! In a top guild you get get more crystals from raids and more tokens from top 100 arena rewards! So easy to buy stun guns worth 2500 crystals multiple times a day, especially when you factor in the top 500 fleet rewards!

/sarcasm off
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I'm curious now, what's your swgoh.gg name?

I have 3.5m gp, hope you are happy about the answer.

Nice dodge.

Still waiting for you to post your gg profile...
  • @Madlax you don't get crystals from raids.
  • akaenwi8nauq.jpeg
  • my favorite part of this is that Ewoks aren't a stun gun intensive team (3P0 probably is tho, I'll give you that). What would be really impressive is if you had that many fully crafted Mk8 implants.

By the way, is now a good time to ask that Mk8 implant salvage be added back to raid rewards? That was a bad request from players. We apologize.
  • Bro u aint F2P, i can tell u that much!!! I've played this game from the start, and my GP is 3.7M, this is me being top 5 in both arenas for over 1 year! Meaning steady flow of crystals for 14+ months that is a lot more crystals then your top 100 and top 50 placement. Which further implicates that u spent all kinds of dough to get to 3.5M GP with those kind of placments in both arenas... so pls stop the nonsense!
  • Dont get me wrong, nothing wrong with u being a dolph or killer whale, just dont pretend to be something that u clearly aint!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Someone let me know when OP posts their gg profile.
  • This guy... this guy... ;)
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Madlax you don't get crystals from raids.

No really? What do you think "/scarcasm off" ment?
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Bro u aint F2P, i can tell u that much!!! I've played this game from the start, and my GP is 3.7M, this is me being top 5 in both arenas for over 1 year! Meaning steady flow of crystals for 14+ months that is a lot more crystals then your top 100 and top 50 placement. Which further implicates that u spent all kinds of dough to get to 3.5M GP with those kind of placments in both arenas... so pls stop the nonsense!

Lol, just because you can’t, doesn’t mean others can’t. I have been a FTP for almost two years, as I said before FTP for a very long time, I did spent some very long time ago. But now I got another game to play and a healthier life now, with a decent job, don’t want to waste money anymore.

I don’t have Revan or other OP new characters, just 7* Traya last week or the week before? remembering I only post “0” so it took that long to 7* Trayat . Most of mg collections have enough shards to 7*, I just choose to use my gear and credits wisely based on my needs mainly for events.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Someone let me know when OP posts their gg profile.