Devs, can you Make a spare time event?

Hi. I rly feel a deep wish to PLAY this game. Like a challenge everyday, a simple and inteligent thing that we can have some fun from the game? Something cool and hard But beateable. Every patch notes everything I read is new character, new farmables, new everything But not a single day-a-day funny, cool, playable thing.
can you give us more things to do? Like a level 30 or 3 stars GW arena CAP. Anything...
seriously... Im not talKing about SIM tickets missions. I need to set the galaxy on fire.

(English is not my native language. I apologise anyone Who feels ofended)

Replies

• Hi. I rly feel a deep wish to PLAY this game. Like a challenge everyday, a simple and inteligent thing that we can have some fun from the game? Something cool and hard But beateable. Every patch notes everything I read is new character, new farmables, new everything But not a single day-a-day funny, cool, playable thing.
    can you give us more things to do? Like a level 30 or 3 stars GW arena CAP. Anything...
    seriously... Im not talKing about SIM tickets missions. I need to set the galaxy on fire.

(English is not my native language. I apologise anyone Who feels ofended)
  • I have also thought about this...!
    The Option to Replay an Event without Reward, would be cool, or even Epic Battles Synergy Events that never ends ex: All Droids or Jedi vs Sith, or even a Master against Apprentice Event...
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    A long GW like mode without rewards, or bare minimal rewards but unlimited, as much as you can or want to do per day please.

I just want something to kill the time whenever I want. This is what the game should supposed to be imho. Not logging in, doing all you can in 30 - 60 mins, then logging in a few times per day do 60 seconds of farming or staring endlessly for the timers to gain one more energy point.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Would be nice
  • Bump to see if anymore ppl are interested..!
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • This would be amazing. Maybe a never ending raid for a daily. Basically, unlimited phases but the higher you make it, the better the payout. Again, rewards could be minimal but incremental.
  • Necro
  • Awesome idea! Devs, if your reading this, please consider it! Please oh please oh please!🥺
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • 2nd that, just something to do, where we can practice new comps or toons without having to spend energy.
  • Nearly a two year necro. Nice work. Glad it's still relevant to some people.
  • Nearly a two year necro. Nice work. Glad it's still relevant to some people.

I never look at the dates, but my question is: who digs up threads on page 14564?