Daily Guild Activity rewards scale

ETAAB
78 posts Member
edited May 2023
Does anyone else feel like rewards for Dailies should be scaled more in favor of the players that go the extra mile?
There's not a very big difference between someone that spends 1,000 energy and someone that only spends 20!
Or someone that saves PvP Battles or Challenges to max them out in Dailies vs someone who just does the minimum.

Thoughts?
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As you said it's a guild event, why any one person should be pushed any farther ahead than another is not really the way that's supposed to work. (If only raids worked this way)

Also the real benefit of a guild activities is where it should be, in the tiers. That cant be done by just one person it takes a group.
  • So, you want more rewards for playing the game your way? People doing the minimum get the minimum rewards. Those who do "extra", get everything involved in doing extra.
  • I don't necessarily need more, but for those that do very little to contribute I would like to see get less. As they might then be inspired to actually do more.
    As it is right now, there's not a very big difference in the prizes for the folks that always push it into the next Prize tier, and the prizes for those that do the bare minimum.
  • Dmoney5101 wrote: »
    So, you want more rewards for playing the game your way? People doing the minimum get the minimum rewards. Those who do "extra", get everything involved in doing extra.

In no phase of this game do people who do the minimum get the minimum. I don't count hitting the join button, or worse, not even doing that depending on the mode, as even minimum. That's inactivity.
    This game is definitely millennial friendly. Everyone gets a reward even if they don't deserve it.
  • This is a guild issue, not a reward structure issue. Talk with your officers, and figure out why they allow it.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    This is a guild issue, not a reward structure issue. Talk with your officers, and figure out why they allow it.

Huh? The game determines the rewards. How is it a guild issue?
  • I don’t pay attention to the daily activity. Never have. Propably never will. I farm gear at 10s and 8s instead of 20s and 16s. When you only need to farm a few but gear a lot, the challenges are not in your favor. My guild reset is also in the middle of my arena hour so I rarely get 5 fights done.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    This is a guild issue, not a reward structure issue. Talk with your officers, and figure out why they allow it.

Huh? The game determines the rewards. How is it a guild issue?

Well, I assumed when the original post was about how some players saved their challenges to max out the dailies, and specifically asked about rewards, I thought they meant guild activities, and the rewards associated with that. If that's not what they were referring to, then I have no idea what the original post is about.

Even re-reading, it appears to be about rewards and daily activities. The only reward for daily activities, outside what you earn while completing them, are guild rewards.
  • ETAAB
    78 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes, the original post was specifically about Daily Guild Activities. But, the same can be said for Raids, and, the more grossly disproportionate, TB/TW.
  • ETAAB wrote: »
    Yes, the original post was specifically about Daily Guild Activities. But, the same can be said for Raids, and, more grossly disproportionate, TB/TW.

Then I go back to my original comment, about contacting the officers in your guild and ask them about the issue.
    If you have people in your guild that join, and don't contribute (and you need them to), the "guild leaders" need to decide how to handle that.

My first guild had a Leader, no officers, and about 40 of us in the guild. He would not launch raids, even after we maxed out on tickets. After about the 3rd day of not getting them to launch, I left and joined a better led guild.

There are great guilds out there, and when you're in one, you'll know. It took me until the 4th or 5th guild, and it is the right one for me.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    As you said it's a guild event, why any one person should be pushed any farther ahead than another is not really the way that's supposed to work. (If only raids worked this way)

Also the real benefit of a guild activities is where it should be, in the tiers. That cant be done by just one person it takes a group.

Hey! Look, it's only 4 years later, and they listened to you! 🤣

Randomly wandered by this post, and had to laugh at the date difference.
  • EA_Mako
    2099 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey there,
    This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.