Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Options
    I used raid han and my Palpatine in 2 separate battles and didn't get added to my quests please sort CG!

96977ylyllnw.png
  • Options
    Im getting the display bug too.

bwenmbjp1lga.jpg

ymubgko35kv1.jpg

For both ships and squads. Incorrect power levels, zetas not showing. Almost screwed myself up.

• Options
    Sarahm2017 wrote: »
    I used raid han and my Palpatine in 2 separate battles and didn't get added to my quests please sort CG!

96977ylyllnw.png

Ally code 914-265-684
  • andbarreto22
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mine is a total different bug, but as it's about Grand arena I'm gonna post it here. I haven't put any teams on defense, but now I have 640 points scored and I can't use my gear 12 characters!! What happened?
    f2lbzhhea1ks.jpeg
    299q1mxg3sge.jpeg

• Options
    Mine is a total different bug, but as it's about Grand arena I'm gonna post here. I haven't pu any teams on defense, but now I have 640 points scored and I can't use my gear 12 characters!! What happened?

Read the updates that were posted earlier today by CG. Top of the forum.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Options
    HI folks, we are aware of the issues and will be deploying a fix soon. More info here
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    HI folks, we are aware of the issues and will be deploying a fix soon. More info here

this isn't a fix for people who can lose because their opponent didn't set a defense. We are being punished for setting Defenses, until that's fixed cancel this failed beta and issue the rewards.

• Options
    Yes I’m not sure this fixes my bug but we’ll see...
  • Options
    It appears either that my opponent is GP hacking or there is a major bug, as these GPs can’t be correct:erks7d78hkot.png
    a73xtwwy5sdr.png

I don’t want to attack considering it appears something is very wrong here. Can anyone help me address this issue?
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!
  • Options
    Display bug even for me!
    Ship power 7900.
    Teams power 64425, no zeta!
    ****! Cls alone is 26k!

td1isebku8zq.png

cqlr67mujmap.png

• Options
    Is there any known bug that would be causing me not to be able to enter GA at all?

I can get to the “Current Event” vs. screen, I click on enter and just get a constant spinning circle for the last hour or so. Definitely not a connection error, can access every other part of the game. App is up to date. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling, still nothing.

159-462-831
  • Options
    buwbuo0prqs3.png
    Same problem here. If he attacks and is able to beat my defenses I'm pretty screwed as i cannot get any points this way. I know you guys at CG work hard and want to deliver the best game possible, but PLEASE take a bit more time and properly test stuff... There are too many bugs with GA as it is... And even though compensation rewards are nice, I would prefer to not have these bugs and just play ;)

Ally Code: 459-567-369
  • Options
    Can't get in to grand arena. Restarted client. Tried on tablet, on phone, and on bluestacks. Still can't get in on any client. Ally Code 475-136-137
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    https://imgur.com/gallery/yRQkho5

Same problem here, no defenses on opposite side and if he gets through my def, I will lose.
    Ally code: 175-331-831
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Every fricking ga so far and I'm paired with a no defense setting pos......cg needs to find a solution for this and quick...so stupid to have a game mode people can take all the fun away like this..I stood up for cg and said give it a shot but no more. I've had it
  • Brawla
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I might be one of the people that didn’t place any defense. I signed up, but had no defense phase this afternoon to place my squads. And now my game says there is no GA event available. Makes no sense.

Ally code: 465-262-242
  • Options
    Hadn’t it been said that if we didn’t set defense, it would use whatever defense we set LAST TIME?!? I was counting on that. Now I have Revan under a CLS lead, veers without any troopers, one lone Nightsisters in each of my squads, chirrut and Baze separated. This is absolutely terrible! I’m left without a single good squad to attack with, and all of my best characters are placed in teams that make them nearly useless. My 27k gp Revan is going to lose to a Phoenix squad, i’ll bet. This is really horrible, devs. I’m not one to complain usually, but this is a terrible setup. Left me in a bad situation for this match. This can’t be happening. Especially when our win/loss record is used for matchmaking.
  • Options
    What a mix match of characters My auto deploy def1ndecbnz6cg4.png
    kiqbr429sth8.png
  • Options
    wharfrat70 wrote: »
    Can't get in to grand arena. Restarted client. Tried on tablet, on phone, and on bluestacks. Still can't get in on any client. Ally Code 475-136-137

Same here. Tried clearing cache after the update a moment ago. No luck. Spinning circle.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I can't even get into grand arena to play the offence phase. I just get a permanent wheel and have to restart.
  • Options
    I'm also not able to get into the Grand Arena. I just get the spinning sprocket. I've reinstalled my client and it does the same thing. Ally Code: 754-865-597
  • Options
    Ally code 672-565-327
    Also have my Han Solo quest progression bugged. Just fought a 96k bounty Hunter team (first screen shot) with a 95k team with raid Han Solo in it. Didn't get quest progression (second screen shot). Check for yourself the power, my team was CLS, Han, chewy, and Chaze. n0gvmguc9yrd.png
    tah69bwy1tv8.png
  • Options
    Endless loading screen when I try and enter Grand Arena.... How fun....
    Ally code: 842-374-457
  • Options
    wharfrat70 wrote: »

Same here. Tried clearing cache after the update a moment ago. No luck. Spinning circle.

Yeah I just did that too. I just wanna play the arena event :(. Looks like it's not gonna happen. I really hoped the update would kick my account out of whatever spinning sprocket of death it's stuck in.
  • Options
    Hadn’t it been said that if we didn’t set defense, it would use whatever defense we set LAST TIME?!? I was counting on that. Now I have Revan under a CLS lead, veers without any troopers, one lone Nightsisters in each of my squads, chirrut and Baze separated. This is absolutely terrible! I’m left without a single good squad to attack with, and all of my best characters are placed in teams that make them nearly useless. My 27k gp Revan is going to lose to a Phoenix squad, i’ll bet. This is really horrible, devs. I’m not one to complain usually, but this is a terrible setup. Left me in a bad situation for this match. This can’t be happening. Especially when our win/loss record is used for matchmaking.

There was a game update posted from CG, about how the game would treat the no defenses set scenario. Granted, it went out in the early afternoon, but it was before GA round 1 went to the next stage (attack).
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    What_Why wrote: »
    Ally code 672-565-327
    Also have my Han Solo quest progression bugged. Just fought a 96k bounty Hunter team (first screen shot) with a 95k team with raid Han Solo in it. Didn't get quest progression (second screen shot). Check for yourself the power, my team was CLS, Han, chewy, and Chaze. n0gvmguc9yrd.png
    tah69bwy1tv8.png

How could you have gotten to 3/10 if it didn't count? This is only the 3rd opportunity you've had to do it.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I'm still getting the spinning wheel loading screen for eternity after the patch update. This happens when running on multiple different wifi connections as well as a data connection. Everything else in the game works fine. Wondering if this can be fixed so I can participate in and get some of these rewards. . .
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb

I deployed 3 squads and 1 fleet. I just logged in and my opponent had beaten 2 squads and is ahead in points. However, he has nothing for me to attack, so how am I suppose to win?

I thought you specifically said player who dont deploy defenses cant win.

7f2tpyxnpr4w.png

• Options
    BB8 Secret Intel does not count as a unique towards the Quest. Is it not a unique?
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    Options
    spinning wheel of doom
    zuwjk7ep3gl9.jpg