Please explain this

How are the following squads possible? And someone with this many maxed people is WAY ahead of me because I have only one Gear 12 character and this was my second GA match like this.
xitf3any5lj7.png
kqb6yagl6028.png
89339vcgptm9.png

Replies

• the GP couldnt be that low with g12s
  • I think he means how they have so many G12's so quick lol probably spent a lot of $$ buying gear with crystals btw.

There's a team in my shard, which is like 3-4 months old, That has 10+ G12's. It's called buying them with $$!
  • Auto deploy and inactive people makes me cry :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    smakala wrote: »
    the GP couldnt be that low with g12s

Why not?

A young player that has a few g12, could have nothing on the other end. Which would explain the quick drop off in toons power as seen in the auto deploy progression
  • Kyno wrote: »

Why not?

A young player that has a few g12, could have nothing on the other end. Which would explain the quick drop off in toons power as seen in the auto deploy progression

He's talking about the GP for each team being 64,425 for both G12 maxed out teams, not the match-up or the person's overall GP. Those are probably 100K teams, but the UI is showing them both at exactly 64,425, which is happening to a lot of people if you read the other threads.

Each one of those 10 toons is exactly 12,885 GP? With G12?
  • I'm having same issue

ggm8h5btm141.jpg
    g63f07bfy4a2.jpg

Because they got auto deployed do they lose their zeta abilities and mods and get stripped down to lowest power possible or should I expect to face 100k teams with all of their zetas when I attack. I added up the power on the Talzin team, supposed to be the weakest according to the auto deploy description, and it is slightly less than 90k.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Why not?

He's talking about the GP for each team being 64,425 for both G12 maxed out teams, not the match-up or the person's overall GP. Those are probably 100K teams, but the UI is showing them both at exactly 64,425, which is happening to a lot of people if you read the other threads.

Each one of those 10 toons is exactly 12,885 GP? With G12?

Yes I see that now, and to be honest with the power system as it is yes 2 groups of 10 toons can pretty easily have the same GP and add up to the same number, not they dont all have to be equal.

Anyway, that is not the case here.

Please report it to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>