Seriously? Again?

JupiterBth
34 posts Member
edited December 2018
We put a LEGENDARY CHARACTER as an enemy in another LEGENDARY EVENT !
Already that the event of Chewbacca is very difficult but then if it is the same here, what is the point of continuing to play ???
In fact, your goal is to disgust us ? Not ? Because you're doing very well.
@CG_Carrie
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• All legendary characters have been the enemy in all their events. Palp, R2, bb8, Chewie, and now 3PO. Only exception I can think of is GMY.
  • What's worse is that half oft the team is the same as the last time and the approx 500 speed they have.
  • All legendary characters have been the enemy in all their events. Palp, R2, bb8, Chewie, and now 3PO. Only exception I can think of is GMY.

That is why I talk about the difficulty of the event of CHEWBACCA 2018 !
  • So gear 10 or more ? loooooool gear12++++ or more no ?
  • It’s isn’t like we weren’t warned by the devs. Should have been expected.
  • It’s isn’t like we weren’t warned by the devs. Should have been expected.

They warned us at the LAST MINUTE (like every time)

GMY Event’s enemies are also including GMY.

GMY: GMY with 2 jedis
    EP: Palp Vader RG
    GAT: Thrawn Death Storm etc.
    BB-8: BB-8 w/ Resistance and Vets(?)
    Chewy: Chewy RHan ROLO Lando R2
    R2: R2 RHan Farmboy etc.

All includes themselves.
    The point is, “who are the allies of them?”

GMY’s allies are not a legendary character.
    EP, BB-8, Thrawn are too.
    R2 has RHan.
    Chewy has RHan and R2.
    Except chewy, the most difficult event is Thrawn’s. But he didn’t have legendary allies.

In conclusion, “Who are the enemies?” is not important. They “can easily” control the difficulty.

However..

They need $$$$$.

That’s why this event is horrible.

Who on earth gave G12 on Ewoks?
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Everyone is in the same boat, I'm personally really happy the events are getting harder, it gives us something to work toward.

I could only unlock Chewie 5 stars last time, since then I've worked on my BH, loved them, and they became my arena team, and I'll unlock 7 stars chewie next time, all positive.

GMY, palp, Thrawn ... they are just given, everyone can have them with G8 toon, and then we forget about the team we geared for them,what's the point ?
  • I did it without g11 Ewoks however I have Chirpa , Logray , paps and wicket zetas I did it with g10-11
  • komji15 wrote: »
    All legendary characters have been the enemy in all their events. Palp, R2, bb8, Chewie, and now 3PO. Only exception I can think of is GMY.

GMY Event’s enemies are also including GMY.

GMY: GMY with 2 jedis
    EP: Palp Vader RG
    GAT: Thrawn Death Storm etc.
    BB-8: BB-8 w/ Resistance and Vets(?)
    Chewy: Chewy RHan ROLO Lando R2
    R2: R2 RHan Farmboy etc.

All includes themselves.
    The point is, “who are the allies of them?”

GMY’s allies are not a legendary character.
    EP, BB-8, Thrawn are too.
    R2 has RHan.
    Chewy has RHan and R2.
    Except chewy, the most difficult event is Thrawn’s. But he didn’t have legendary allies.

In conclusion, “Who are the enemies?” is not important. They “can easily” control the difficulty.

However..

They need $$$$$.

That’s why this event is horrible.

Players who like ewooooks or P2W
  • Bibtuna wrote: »
    I did it without g11 Ewoks however I have Chirpa , Logray , paps and wicket zetas I did it with g10-11

YOU HAVE zeta Paploo 7* g11 / zeta wicket 7* g11 / zeta chirpa 7* g11 / zeta Logray 7* g10 / elder ewok 7* g10 / scout ewok 7* g9 & Teebo 7* g8 - THANK YOU SWGOH.GG https://swgoh.gg/p/384365738/characters/?f=Ewok
  • You don’t need G12, none of mine were and I completed 7th tier.
  • I think this event was highly doable. Clear taunt, kill chewie, win.
  • All due respect, this post feels less like a genuine complaint, and more like a push to get people riled up. This was by NO means an unfair event IMO... Coming from someone whose wicket and logray are at 3* and is probably doomed.

Enjoy the **** challenge
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    JupiterBth wrote: »
    It’s isn’t like we weren’t warned by the devs. Should have been expected.

All i do is complain these days but we knew it was gonna be imossible hard.... why i didnt even bother too much else to do.....

Graphics and sound were cool the surrender was cool.

Other than stoopid difficulty first 4 tiers were cool...
    Grapics guys around here on the team are solid

Pretty sick boost from 4-5 but yeah expected
  • G12 full zetas did it on auto
  • komji15 wrote: »

How much do you want C3P0?

• No Logray needed, although I did have 2 G12, but possible that they didn't need that.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    ponce104 wrote: »
    No Logray needed, although I did have 2 G12, but possible that they didn't need that.

What Zetas did you have?
  • I must agree.
    I do not enjoy these events using obscure toons with such a high level difficulty.
    The game has become more and more pay to win.
    Fleet Battles hard nodes is another area that is impossible to pass and with many of the better character shards beyond this point.
    There is not much to do in this game anymore due to the constant walls playerslike mecare faced with.
    Ships like the Hound, even at 4 stars can wipe out much higher powered ship teams etc.
    Try farming the shard unlock for that pilot....will take you many months.
    Too many old characters we farmed and geared are so useless now.
    The new events requiring obsolete or pointless characters.
    A team of 7 star geared Ewoks? Come on seriously?
  • My question is: 7 stars possible without zetas?
  • Why no Luke? Its not hard enough without him. Pls CG, be more greedy and put him right away!
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • This event was far easier than Chewie.
    7* C3PO with:
    xvscpak8ntq1.jpeg
  • cuyler41 wrote: »
    ponce104 wrote: »
    No Logray needed, although I did have 2 G12, but possible that they didn't need that.

What Zetas did you have?

Chirpa and Wicket. I posted a strategy on the character strategy area.
  • JupiterBth wrote: »

You’re wong. We got the confirmation it would be a difficult event in CG_Crumb’s December 4th post. That’s 10 days before. We never had 10 days to prepare a legendary event.

And even then. As long as people suspected an old faction would be required, many expected the event to be Chewie hard. No surprise here.
  • Lucky for us it wasn't chewie hard and didnt need as much gear as chewie however, you will need most of the good ewoks and probably a zeta on chirpa to win. Im glad han only shoots once and doesnt retaliate otherwise it would be chewie difficulty.
  • Nzchimeran
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Globuhl wrote: »
    JupiterBth wrote: »

You’re wong. We got the confirmation it would be a difficult event in CG_Crumb’s December 4th post. That’s 10 days before. We never had 10 days to prepare a legendary event.

And even then. As long as people suspected an old faction would be required, many expected the event to be Chewie hard. No surprise here.

I love how people just assume we have no life and can spend hours hunting through forums for answers.
    There was no official in game post.
    The event requires the use of a team very few players will actually have, a team that really is of no use anywhere else, where much better characters can suffice.
    A team that gearing, would be better spent elsewhere.
    It is a keyhole tactic to push players into a time sink of unecessary grinding.
    I do not understand the high shard requirement of 145/145 for unlock, nor the seemingly very unbalanced rebel enemy.
    I found the event very disheartening for a player who has for a long time really liked this game and a new droid would have been a lot of fun.
    Sadly this will never happen for me as I have not the time nor resources to unlock C3PO and do not see the benefit in gearing a 7 star Ewok team just for him.
    I have my TM removal Ewok maxed but see no use for the others.
    By key holing the event, it excludes a large player base.
    Yes I am sure the selected few who have already built an Ewok team will be praising the event for it beauty and fairness.......

• It’s like they can’t make a event difficult without chewie, han and R2. Boring
  • To be fair, everyone should simply expect the worst when these events are announced and that you have to go scorched earth full throttle maxing the toons you need and it will take roughly 50-100 tries to unlock with perfect RNG. Just expect it to be horribly and hilariously hard, because it usually is. Then you won’t be bummed out after it’s here cause you already expected it to be bad, and you never know, you might get pleasantly surprised.