C-3PO Breaks The Tank Raid! Full Auto Possible?

Prev1

Replies

• Lol! Nice.
    Thanks for the video
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    lmao

this is fantastic
  • Nerf inc in 3..2..1...
    Oh wait, this isnt hstr, this can be broken.
  • please don’t nerf this, i’m tired of tank
  • Same tank has gotten really boring!
  • Nerf inc in 3..2..1...

And it will help sell C3PO. His event is still active for 6 more days...
  • Nerf inc in 3..2..1...

And it will help sell C3PO. His event is still active for 6 more days...

So nerf in 7 days? :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure they can claim an infinite loop.

Everyone is gaining TM. There is no way to stop that, so it seems like it may be a legit way to auto.

I dont recall this being the case with other loops, usually the loop locks in once set up and only one toon takes a turn to keep it locked in. I dont recall all the details previously.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Everyone is gaining TM. There is no way to stop that, so it seems like it may be a legit way to auto.

I dont recall this being the case with other loops, usually the loop locks in once set up and only one toon takes a turn to keep it locked in. I dont recall all the details previously.

I guess I’m confused. It’s ok because more than 1 character is gaining infinite turns?

I’m hoping they let this go because people are tired of the tank raid and it’s about time it got less time consuming. But there is no doubt that if this was a new raid that this would be swiftly nerfed. It fits the criteria they’ve established.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I don't belI've it's an infinite loop as grievous gets full tm and has a chance to take turns.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    I don't belI've it's an infinite loop as grievous gets full tm and has a chance to take turns.

I don’t think P1 would be the problem. P2-P4 is an infinite loop where you can literally walk away from your phone.
  • Epidem
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I don’t think P1 would be the problem. P2-P4 is an infinite loop where you can literally walk away from your phone.
    Isn't that what we all do with the rancor? I don't see any problem since everything is WAI.
    This raid is old and there are several other ways to solo it. It's just less comfortable and take (much) more time.
  • Epidem wrote: »
    Isn't that what we all do with the rancor? I don't see any problem since everything is WAI.
    This raid is old and there are several other ways to solo it. It's just less comfortable and take (much) more time.

It’s not literally an infinite loop in Rancor though. There is just enough TMR that the Rancor doesn’t get a turn. In this there is no natural TM gain.

And I agree it being an old raid. Unfortunately it’s going to touch more than just that...
  • I'd say this qualifies as broken when you can do all of P2, P3, and P4 with not even the main enemy or the main cannon in P3 taking a turn.
  • As i said in the other post:

What about the same strategy against a toopled traya???
    First time in the match u toople traya she will only have +30% tenacity cuz only 3 sabers died so with a high potency team u should be able to do just the same thing than against the tank... If she doesnt recover from the first topple this 30% extra tenacity wont make her resist every debuff so it could make a 3rd phase auto solo posible xD
    If u even start the run against a traya with only 1 alive saber (just a quick previous attemp with a crap team to kill just 2 sabers) she will only have +10% tenacity, so even better xD
  • This always puzzles me:

"I'm worried they might nerf this if they find out, better put it on the internet and tell everyone about it!"
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a6d2el/this_is_the_droid_youre_looking_for/?utm_source=reddit-android

Looks like it's safe.

Kyno wrote: »

I guess I’m confused. It’s ok because more than 1 character is gaining infinite turns?

I’m hoping they let this go because people are tired of the tank raid and it’s about time it got less time consuming. But there is no doubt that if this was a new raid that this would be swiftly nerfed. It fits the criteria they’ve established.

From the interactions we have seen that they jump in to fix it usually one toon that has a lock down on the whole situation. I was saying it's not an infinite loop because multiple toons are still interacting and this includes the enemy. Which means it can still hit enrage which is the safe guard of raids.

But they do see to call it an infinite loop, so my interpretation is not correct.
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    disregard comment
  • You rock! This is an old raid, already auto-able by multiple teams, this will just make it easier.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Well then, looks like it is safe to share this.

https://youtu.be/NAgdROQwLKI

Couple disclaimer:
    1. It's not a full HAAT because I went to hit Rancor first.
    2. Auto button is on all the time but I had to do manual targeting towards the end of P2 and P4 because the AI sucks.
    3. I didn't speed up the video but you can do it yourself :D

Same concept as @Bulldog1205 but BB8 is a better choice than Ewok Scout because he only calls C3PO for assist in my scenario which means C3PO should land the 3rd Expose required.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Well then, looks like it is safe to share this.

https://youtu.be/NAgdROQwLKI

Couple disclaimer:
    1. It's not a full HAAT because I went to hit Rancor first.
    2. Auto button is on all the time but I had to do manual targeting towards the end of P2 and P4 because the AI sucks.
    3. I didn't speed up the video but you can do it yourself :D

Same concept as @Bulldog1205 but BB8 is a better choice than Ewok Scout because he only calls C3PO for assist in my scenario which means C3PO should land the 3rd Expose required.

It’s looking like BB-8 is the better choice, but keep in mind BB-8 can also call Fin for the assist instead.
  • amukqe.png

Very fun. @Bulldog1205 thanks for the great vid.

Glad tophat is keeping this. Been a long time coming.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    amukqe.png

How much of it was full auto?

Going for maximum laziness here :wink:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    amukqe.png

As soon as p2 hit. And p1 was super duper easy- 4 mins. But buyer beware a nerf is coming.

Same squad destroyed p3 in Hsith and beat a revan team in I think arena. So histh p3 is their baby as is revan.

It’s a shame because I really really enjoyed the haat auto. It’s due.

Bright side of things I saw Skelutrix with some none loop videos.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    amukqe.png

As soon as p2 hit. And p1 was super duper easy- 4 mins. But buyer beware a nerf is coming.

Same squad destroyed p3 in Hsith and beat a revan team in I think arena. So histh p3 is their baby as is revan.

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi

What’s the setup like for P3? Does the stacking Tenacity not work? :o

• Huatimus wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    amukqe.png

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi

What’s the setup like for P3? Does the stacking Tenacity not work? :o

It’s the same team is the problem. If it were a variation we may have been able to eek this out. As for p3 in sith I’m not sure at all.
  • I just saw it posted in another section, and I was asking about Sith P3.
  • Epidem wrote: »

It’s not literally an infinite loop in Rancor though. There is just enough TMR that the Rancor doesn’t get a turn. In this there is no natural TM gain.

And I agree it being an old raid. Unfortunately it’s going to touch more than just that...
    @Bulldog1205
    It's the same here really, the tank gains TM from its natural speed but it can't gain enough before you deal enough damage to defeat it. If you check Skelturix video where he does it without mods, the damage is low enough that he gets out of topple and has to topple again.