Thanks for the heads up for C3PO!

13Next

Replies

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    my favorite part of this is that Ewoks aren't a stun gun intensive team (3P0 probably is tho, I'll give you that). What would be really impressive is if you had that many fully crafted Mk8 implants.

By the way, is now a good time to ask that Mk8 implant salvage be added back to raid rewards? That was a bad request from players. We apologize.

I almost emptied my stash one week ago, gearing up Phoenix and Traya but quickly bought some from shipment because they the the cheapest to buy there, for 375 crystals you get 25 pieces, the best deal in shipment.
    UmDXHhs.jpg
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    So, did you get a 7* 3po?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    At this point I'm not even convinced he plays.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »

6* unlocked easily, too busy yesterday, eating out and having fun, ready to push for 7*, will let you know soon.
    7fhSr35.png
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    there are plenty of screenshots of 85 shard C3PO

will only believe you if you post your gg profile
  • Edward wrote: »

6* unlocked easily, too busy yesterday, eating out and having fun, ready to push for 7*, will let you know soon.
    7fhSr35.png

bvrxzbg00d0f.jpeg
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ultra wrote: »

Lol, go get a life, I don’t need you to believe anything, you are nobody to me. I enjoy my life and games and good food.

@TVF Same for you, I don’t need to convince you anything.

You guys are a little pathetic :'(
  • Hoarders are so boring. They dont play the game and get all the goods lmao. Well not their fault, the game promotes whale and hoarder type of behaviour. Cra**y game.
  • I haven’t quite figured this thread out. If a person wants to brag, they shouldn’t have a problem sharing additional evidence to brag about. When they refuse and are challenged, they claim that they don’t care. However, a person who truly doesn’t care obviously doesn’t post the brag in the first place. They were obviously meeting some psychological need by posting, and seem very sensitive and defensive in the face of skepticism. So what’s the deal?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Cry for attention.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I haven’t quite figured this thread out. If a person wants to brag, they shouldn’t have a problem sharing additional evidence to brag about. When they refuse and are challenged, they claim that they don’t care. However, a person who truly doesn’t care obviously doesn’t post the brag in the first place. They were obviously meeting some psychological need by posting, and seem very sensitive and defensive in the face of skepticism. So what’s the deal?

0b4.jpg

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Hoarders are so boring. They dont play the game and get all the goods lmao. Well not their fault, the game promotes whale and hoarder type of behaviour. Cra**y game.

I only hoard for a few weeks and I get new legendary first round except for Revan because required characters were not ready.

For others, 95% of my collections have more than enough shards to 7* so as long as I have stockpiled enough gear. I will get all the good and new OP characters :#

I am happy for what I am doing. No need to make anyone else as happy as I am.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    my favorite part of this is that Ewoks aren't a stun gun intensive team (3P0 probably is tho, I'll give you that). What would be really impressive is if you had that many fully crafted Mk8 implants.

By the way, is now a good time to ask that Mk8 implant salvage be added back to raid rewards? That was a bad request from players. We apologize.

I almost emptied my stash one week ago, gearing up Phoenix and Traya but quickly bought some from shipment because they the the cheapest to buy there, for 375 crystals you get 25 pieces, the best deal in shipment.
    UmDXHhs.jpg

The problem is not those...it's the other salvage you need to complete the piece. Once you are far enough in the game, that's the real bottleneck.

You are right because I dumped over 400 of BioTech on Pheonix and Traya two weeks ago, the other half is causing me problems. I will try to figure it out before the events ends. That’s the only problem I have and needs to be solved,
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I haven’t quite figured this thread out. If a person wants to brag, they shouldn’t have a problem sharing additional evidence to brag about. When they refuse and are challenged, they claim that they don’t care. However, a person who truly doesn’t care obviously doesn’t post the brag in the first place. They were obviously meeting some psychological need by posting, and seem very sensitive and defensive in the face of skepticism. So what’s the deal?

I only hoard for a few weeks and I get new legendary first round except for Revan because required characters were not ready.

For others, 95% of my collections have more than enough shards to 7* so as long as I have stockpiled enough gear. I will get all the good and new OP characters :#

I am happy for what I am doing. No need to make anyone else as happy as I am or believe what I am saying because I am not that pathetic as some here.
  • Ultra wrote: »

I am happy for what I am doing. No need to make anyone else as happy as I am or believe what I am saying because I am not that pathetic as some here.

@TVF @Jarvind @dad2my3 @Veserion1 @Ultra
    Plus, I can always post someone else’s swgoh.gg profile, can’t I?

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Most people match their gg name to their name here. Even if you don't have it set up that way, you can link your profile there to your profile here.

Or you can just keep hiding from everyone.

Bro, if you were for real, you would have just posted the stupid link instead of inventing all these fanciful reasons to not post it. Nobody believes you, they're just egging you on because it's funny watching you dig your hole deeper and deeper.

If you're going to lie, learn to get good at it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

ok

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Most people match their gg name to their name here. Even if you don't have it set up that way, you can link your profile there to your profile here.

Or you can just keep hiding from everyone.

Victory of FTP :D on 5 or 6 attempts, all five Ewoks alive o:)
    m1GK7RZ.png
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @Jarvind @Boov @WookieWookie @GreenGoblin96 @Vendi1983 @Madlax @Besteve
    Happy Christmas and happy new year!
    When next Legendary event comes, I will be ready too without spending :p as long as I have the required characters at 7* (not Revan alike needs to farm multiple new characters at the same time, I have 95%+ at 7* or having enough shards to 7*)
    uiR8EGJ.png
  • How is it that this useless troll post is still there and oppenend while some very interesting ones are burried and/or closed in 5min ?
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    To get a virtual pat on the back?

Thank you :D

*virtual pat on the back* I dont care about anything on this post in terms of whale not a whale, fake whatevers but Id throw a baby off a cliffside for 20 guns, carbs would just be a bonus. No shame.
  • @Elyk

I think you need to rethink your life's priorities...
    The worst thing can happen in this game is when a guy tries to gear and level up every toon...

Well, hey, eff me, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Elyk

I think you need to rethink your life's priorities...

You're right; 20 guns is at least worth two babies. Good call.
    Got more than enough time to gear and zeta the Ewoks
    WiOWv2k.jpg

I mean, that was an unnecessary brag post. But everyone lost their minds, which was even more pathetic. I respect you for your more focused playstyle, but that was unnecessary showboating. Some of the respondents seem fairly clueless though. Sitting at #1 in squad arena gets you enough crystals for 2 easy stun guns weekly plus energy refreshes
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    Got more than enough time to gear and zeta the Ewoks
    WiOWv2k.jpg

I mean, that was an unnecessary brag post. But everyone lost their minds, which was even more pathetic. I respect you for your more focused playstyle, but that was unnecessary showboating. Some of the respondents seem fairly clueless though. Sitting at #1 in squad arena gets you enough crystals for 2 easy stun guns weekly plus energy refreshes

Lol, I have other priorities in life, work, fun, food, trying to spend minimum time in this game, still getting all the perks like Bossk, Chewie and C3PO first round as a FTP.

To maintain No.1 in arena, costing too much time and efforts, doesn’t worth the time and during which what I could have done.

I had been No.1 since Stone Age, more than two years ago, it didn’t take long for me to realise what it actually costs me to maintain No.1 status, not just $ and time, along with all the other good things in my life. Plus arena meta shifts every few months, it doesn’t even worth the investment of time to keep up with the meta shifts, not to mention $ and gear. When you realise what the 400 crystals actually cost you, you wouldn’t be thinking to be No.1 in this game is a good thing at all.

Dq5QCyD.png