C3PO Can Auto P3 of the Sith Raid

https://youtu.be/UFILsqHVY9I

This is not a full solo run. This was a test run that shows how it will not only be possible but actually very simple.

Replies

• Nerf by Tuesday?
  • Can you hear that sound? That's the sound of cg dropping the nerf hammer on poor c3po.
  • Can you hear that sound? That's the sound of cg dropping the nerf hammer on poor c3po.

I hear a lot of whales rushing to drop $500 knowing a nerf is incoming and then requesting a refund claiming bait and switch once the change is made...
  • Did you put this in art and media?

No, it got moved.

No, it got moved.

Such a weird place it for it. I mean I get it. Bury it. I guess this is the island of misfit toys this category here lol
  • Thanks for sharing this @Bulldog1205 , I’m really hoping this is one new amazing character that will not get a nerf. Oh I’m sorry, "fix".
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Except it’s not an inifinite loop, so it’s iffy .
  • Except it’s not an inifinite loop, so it’s iffy .

It is almost every time. Only when Traya gets a string of resists does she get TM. If he would have downed Traya with C3PO at 100% TM instead of 0% I’m nearly positive he would have gone the entire phase without her getting a turn.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Is not the definition that none get a turn, no tm gained anywhere outside one or two chars, As such , since everyone is moving, alibeit at greatly different speeds via tm manipulation. It doesn’t really fall into an infinite loop scenario.
  • Is not the definition that none get a turn, no tm gained anywhere outside one or two chars, As such , since everyone is moving, alibeit at greatly different speeds via tm manipulation. It doesn’t really fall into an infinite loop scenario.

There are only 2 characters moving 98% of the time. It’s not really “infinite”, but it’s about as close as you can get. Anyone want to do the math on the odds of resisting 3 out of 5 attacks with a 15% resist chance, plus an 80% chance at a 6th attack. That’s what has to happen for Traya to move even a little bit.

I hear a lot of whales rushing to drop $500 knowing a nerf is incoming and then requesting a refund claiming bait and switch once the change is made...

Honestly i think its more likely they'll nerf the zfinn lead instead of c3po.

Honestly i think its more likely they'll nerf the zfinn lead instead of c3po.

They could change it to say when a Resistance ally damaged an exposed enemy, but there’s going to be outrage there. I think the only thing that doesn’t get them in trouble in the near term is to add stacking tenacity to Traya while downed. It’s like that everywhere else in the raid anyways. Should be an easy, painless change.
  • They had better not mess with Finn or expose. That will be the second nerf to that if so and people will burn this place to the ground.

Can't wait to try P3 next raid though!
  • Here’s a full solo (kind of, he wasn’t quick enough to start at 100%. But it’s close). 36 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1993AQtKmA
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I did 37.8 mil on auto and Traya wasn't even able to get her TM to halfway on the first topple. Can definitely see why this would be nerfed, but it would be nice if they did it in a way that still made the team viable in p3 which otherwise is just a rng, restarting snooze.
  • WicketLAMF
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    What I don’t understand is why people snitch to the Devels, like they did on inFinnit-loop? Come on’ people, if we find a “Cheat” that makes this game a little easier and therefore a little more interesting because it’s not as profitable for EA when we find a burn on end game content, then we should guard it! Of course between the forums, read it, and the handful blah-blah notReality Snoozetube Channels (unsubscribe or forever be a sheep) there’s really no way to keep a secret. Only defense is to keep those few perpetual TM-loops left to yourself or watch your secret weapon get castrated!
    Post edited by WicketLAMF on