Galactic war mission with lvl 60 team at lvl 51

This is some type of glitch right? I'm at the fifth or sixth round, it would be impossible for someone to clear the table if you have to fight people 9 levels higher for every battle.

Replies

• Nope, most likely not a glitch. I am 54 and the past two days galactic war missions have given me lvl 60 teams starting fight 9. Today's was a 58/59, 60, 60, and it finally took pity on me in the last match and gave me a team of 54's.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Don't let the levels put you off, sometimes the teams are actually a lot weaker than a normal team for that level... Not sure why, it kinda depends if you're lucky or not, cause occassionally you will get teams at a more normal power level for them.. it all kinda depends...

But generally when you encounter such a team, bench your primary team and bring in a throw-away team to soften them up for your primary team... Remember even if you lose the fight, the enemy will remain in the same state for your next attempt as they were when you finished them before. So Ideally you want to at least try to take out one or more of the enemy team members.

Depending on the strength of your full roster, you should be able to make it all the way to the end even if you encounter a handful of nodes with a much higher level than you.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've found the enemy levels don't really matter. Even at Lv 53, I just roll right through the "Lv 60 epic gear" teams. My team comp isn't the greatest but I rarely have anyone die.

5* Sid
    4*Boba
    5* Lumi
    5*consular
    3* Dooku

Side note: Where did all the freaking Chewys go?It's like over night everyone just decided to stop using him.
  • I had to face a lvl 60 at lvl 46 (6-7th floor too)
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Side note: Where did all the freaking Chewys go?It's like over night everyone just decided to stop using him.

Probably cause the realise its the sole reason they are not winning as many matches as they should be due to his low dps and realised his taunt hardly matters in the arena.

Also most people will have been farming for other characters for a while and have more choice now than a few weeks ago.

Oh and there is also the added matter that a number of sith's boosted damage against Jedi make his taunt kinda useless as it won't protect them long enough for heals to come back up or whatever
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • I am level 59. I didnt just face a couple level 60, but 6 in a row. These are all violet level VII gear. They can do 4k per hit when you lucky, and then more. It's gotten pretty hard. when I was 52 a random level 60 was a breeze.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm 53 and pulled a 58 lvl team with dooku, sidious, maul, and bariss. I didn't make it passed that one. I think the last one was a hard hitting jawa.