Elder g10 7*

zChirpa g9 5*

Scout g8 7*

Teebo g8 7*

Paploo g9 5*

Wicket g8 5*

Logray g8 4*

I've been trying zChirpa (lead), elder, scout, wicket, paploo

Is it even doable to complete t5 with this team without Logray? Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies

• Yes i used chirpa lead, paploo, wicket, elder and teebo. Though ive had to settle for a 5 star c3p0 as only elder is 7 star
  • Yes i used chirpa lead, paploo, wicket, elder and teebo. Though ive had to settle for a 5 star c3p0 as only elder is 7 star

Yeah I know for a fact there's no way I will get 7*, but that's ok, I just really want to get 5* So you would actually recommend I use Teebo over Scout? How did you mod him?

• Unlocked at 5* (after dozens of tries) with the following 5* zChirpa lead, 6* Wicket, 7* Scout, Elder, Teebo
  • I unlocked him on 5* with zeta Chirpa lead and Chirpa, Elder, Teebo at G10 and Paploo and Scout at G9. Your Scout may be too squishy at G8.

Yeah I know for a fact there's no way I will get 7*, but that's ok, I just really want to get 5* So you would actually recommend I use Teebo over Scout? How did you mod him?

I uded teebo over scout for his abilities to stealth and give 100% turn meter to the team etc. I did my mods for speed and crit damage as they hit so soft its unreal

I uded teebo over scout for his abilities to stealth and give 100% turn meter to the team etc. I did my mods for speed and crit damage as they hit so soft its unreal

Agree. I used this exact team to win the 7* battle (altough higher geared and a zeta on Wicket). It is definitely possible. Couldn't even swap in my best mods, cause they're 6 dots.

Had one Ewok at every gear lvl: Paaplo g12, EE 11, zWicket 10, zChirpa 9 and Teebo g8.

All omegas except Paaplo's Galvanize.

Best of luck!
  • Cloud_Starkiller_66
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I beat T7 without logray. Been trying to shove a square peg in a round hole and use Teebo for the last few days. Everyone kept telling me use him instead of Scout. Which was a mistake, as the added damage from Scout was a necessity. zChirpa G10, zWicket G10, Paploo G11, Elder G11, Scout G10.

Post edited by Cloud_Starkiller_66 on
  • You can do it. I beat T7 with Chirpa (g11), EE (g12), Wicket (g11), Scout (g10), and Teebo (g9). It took phenomenal RNG, but it can happen.