Leader abilitys after death

If the leader dies does the team keep the ability??

Replies

• Yes I believe so
  • Yes I can verify that it does short of a bug, I use phasma as a leader for her chance to call an ally to attack a second time. After she gets killed there is still sometimes a second attack which wouldn't come from anyone else.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Yeah I have noticed this too, but like Nicks I'm not sure if its a bug or not. Bariss' pre turn heal is there after she is gone (not sure if its every time or intermittent) after she dies. Sounds kind of funny that a glowy Jedi is healing people haha.
  • I don't knownif a bug or decision, but changing behaviour would allow much better strategies. You'd have to not just select the best leader, but also plan his/her defense. And as the opponent, you may also have some hard decisions to make.
  • I don't knownif a bug or decision, but changing behaviour would allow much better strategies. You'd have to not just select the best leader, but also plan his/her defense. And as the opponent, you may also have some hard decisions to make.

Yeah loosing the leadership power when the leader dies would allow for more in depth strategy to the matches. Not sure I'd want them to change it that way since I love the fact it still works when they die, admittedly it would make for more of a strategy.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • that alone would make mace a viable character as he isnt to easy to kill compared to units like Sid
  • @ Vallik:

Indeed, would make Mace a lot better if players decide to take him out first because of this reason. On the otherhand wouldn't it make it easier to beat AI by taking out leader first regardless of comp?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting