Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    DjangoFet wrote: »
    It's been saying that since I lost the initial battle.

The one you played was the practice one. You didn’t join the full one.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    BOT wrote: »
    cs731dre9dgh.png

wfc7rdurl8ad.png

Fun bug where my attack time just opened and my opponent gets to place an extra defensive team hence the 90 point difference at the start

Check your top territory in front of your ships. Chances are it says 2/3.
  • BOT wrote: »
    cs731dre9dgh.png

wfc7rdurl8ad.png

Fun bug where my attack time just opened and my opponent gets to place an extra defensive team hence the 90 point difference at the start

You could have done the same, you missed reading the top corner of your top right map, where it says x/3 squads set.
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Night Sisters are still rezzing after being killed by Boba execute. (I don't mean zombie). I understand that zombie endless hoard cannot be stopped. But other NS should not come back if killed by execute, Undying Sacrifice does not say it cannot be prevented. Seems like a GA bug or someone would have posted it before now.
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @GhostTruckin good call, I’m a semi dummy it does say 2/3 but only had two nodes shown should have noticed and deployed an extra squad regardless of only having two blank modes in the territory
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    BOT wrote: »
    Its not a bug. The territory only displays 2 teams but you can have more than 2 teams per territory. You should see the maximum allowed teams on the top right of each territory.

Its bad design rather than a bug

• I submitted a bug report. GA prestigious reward for gaining unique buffs does not count BB8 covert data ability. Was counting on this to get my five Zetas for chirp on 3PO event, but looks like that's not happening now. Thanks...
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • 662-691-384
    No events available for me I had 2 battles I won then after nothing has been available.
  • So how can I report grand arena cheaters? How can I find his ID so I can report him? I have a in game video showing what I think is hacking/cheating.
    Basically his squad power will show 60k and with no zeta symbols by them. Then you look at each toon in that squad and they have 18k power + with Zetas. So they have found a way to trick what power is being displayed other than the actual squad power.
    So it shows squad power @ 60,000 but actually its 95,000+ and no zeta symbols
  • Hoplo, I just started a thread asking if that was a bug or cheating. Same thing is happening with my opponent. His ships fleet said 7,900 GP, definitely is way more than that! His squads were all exactly 64,425 and not showing any zetas where half have zetas
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I doubt it was hacked...I have been seeing lots of glitches in all my game modes. Missing gear..headless toons...no dmg visuals... pause before and after attacks. Matchaking is very poor..I have had to work twice as hard for a loss..compared to my opponent. For me GA isn't really a fun game mode..it is more catered to those who have more zatas even though you have the same GP. But kudos to those who did well.
  • Lol agree TRanger look at the difference between me and my opponent I have 1 gear 12 vs 10
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Probably half of the entire community has a similar story...we all can't win...for me if I was the Victor I couldn't saver my win if the match was one sided from the start. However as the defeated..I'm only content I did my best and gave literally 100%. But I didn't need a game mode to find that out..I do that all the time anyway. Best of luck in your future GA.
  • You too mate
  • 662-691-384
    No events available for me I had 2 battles I won then after nothing has been available.

THat's because you never joined this event 7 days ago.

Each GA event requires registration. If you miss the sign up day, then you can't play through the entire event. The first 2 events were just 1 battle (3 days each). This is a full GA event that spans 8 days. You can't sign up while it's running and already nearly over.
  • Hoplo, I just started a thread asking if that was a bug or cheating. Same thing is happening with my opponent. His ships fleet said 7,900 GP, definitely is way more than that! His squads were all exactly 64,425 and not showing any zetas where half have zetas

That's an auto deploy bug. You're suppose to report those to the EA bug report web site with details so they can figure out how to fix their code.
  • I have read that auto deploy has been disabled.
    I have read too that auto deploy should deploy the same teams as previous round.
    Good, my problem is that I was to busy to deploy and now I have no defense and teams that should be on defense are gone. It is like if algorithm worked at half, units for auto deploy are taken, but not deployed, left in a limbo.
  • Need to figure something out points wise I just lost in Grand arena due to my opponent only had 2 teams and 0 ships set on def out of 4 and 1 so I got no points for lvls that didn't have a defense set so didn't have a chance to clear if nothing's there so I was road blocked due to technicalities this needs to be addressed didn't get kicked out as stated above but didn't receive any points for opponent only having 2 defense set on entire board thanks
  • This may not be a bug, but does anyone know if the Unique Buffs part of the Tactical Genius (3 of 3) Prestigious Quest only counts if you win? Because I've had FAR more than 2 unique buffs since the quest was activated, but I'm only showing 2/20.
  • @YKMisfit It definitely counts on loss. I've sent some suicide squads against teams I couldn't beat to get credit in that quest. However, what counts as a "unique buff" seems incorrect. Most notably, Secret Intel does not count. The quest seems to only count locked buffs. Not all unique buffs.
    Still not a he.
  • Thanks @YaeVizsla

Well, then it seems I'm not getting credit for unique buffs then. Since I started going for the event, off the top of my head, I know I've had:

- taunt
    - defense up
    - critical hit immunity
    - retribution
    - potency up
    - crit chance up
    - advantage
    - tactical genius

Probably more as well that I can't think of. So unless some of those don't count as buffs, something is wrong here.
  • @YKMisfit Of the buffs you list, only Tactical Genius is a Unique Buff. Those are the special buffs, usually possessed by only one character (though some like Bounty Hunter's Resolve are possessed by two), generally written in yellow text with their effect in the ability description.

Taunt, Defense Up, and so on are not Unique Buffs. They're just general buffs.

I don't believe Tactical Genius counts, either, as the quest seems to be counting locked buffs instead of unique buffs.

But if you had Hermit Yoda apply the Unique Buff Grandmaster's Training twenty times, that would fulfill the quest.
    Still not a he.
  • Thanks again @YaeVizsla

I just saw the thread on this forum about the very same quest after posting my question. I thought unique buff just meant if 5 toons got offense up for example, that it would only count one of them towards the quest. Now that I know, I'll try completing it the right way.

Cheers!
  • Couldnt sign up for GA as it is bugged. Now they will give extra rewards for cancelled TW so now I dont just lose out on GA rewards but also Tw since game is bugged and wont let me dign up for. Maybe focus on getting things to work before releasing new champs who are also bugged and needs to be fixed
  • 299-749-877
    I got this error during my latest ga battle which will very likely cost me a victory and 1st place.
    33bzuror2c2q.png
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Jupitus wrote: »
    Couldnt sign up for GA as it is bugged. Now they will give extra rewards for cancelled TW so now I dont just lose out on GA rewards but also Tw since game is bugged and wont let me dign up for. Maybe focus on getting things to work before releasing new champs who are also bugged and needs to be fixed

The TW rewards aren’t in the current GA. As long as you sign up for the next one you will be fine.
  • Jacen_Raye
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    @CG_SBCrumb

Had an error code today when I attempted a ship battle in GA. Chose my squad, went to battle and got the loading wheel. Then game crashed popping up error code (5.23 I think but it crashed before I could screenshot). Game restarted and I lost all my fleet squad.

Would have been a really close battle too 😭

Ally code: 882-666-211

Screenshot to show it added a battle:
    bs9liel08gou.png
  • Today I was battling my GA enemy's ship Team. His Thrawn reached his ultimate ability surprisingly fast, 2 rounds faster than mine. And after 2 rounds he uses it again. I go in a second time to finish him off and he goes ahead and uses his ultimate again 2 times in the battle, again with 2 rounds gap... How is this possible?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Konnos183 wrote: »
    Today I was battling my GA enemy's ship Team. His Thrawn reached his ultimate ability surprisingly fast, 2 rounds faster than mine. And after 2 rounds he uses it again. I go in a second time to finish him off and he goes ahead and uses his ultimate again 2 times in the battle, again with 2 rounds gap... How is this possible?
    If you could post a video of the battles, it would be easier to explain

There are some ships like TIE Reaper and TIE Fighter that can manipulate a capital ship's turn meter so that it can take multiple turns and without a video we cannot tell you what happened and why

• Still have not received any rewards for any of my wins in any rounds
    Ally code
    365-381-888