So when is Revan returning?

2Next

Replies

• Alternatively, EA could take the opposite approach and return him in 2 months. That way, players that were expecting 3 months might be caught off-guard and not finished yet, because they were farming at a more leisurely rate...

This might get more players to spend money on the 2nd round of panic farming.

My recommendation - farm the characters ASAP. Buy 3 Regular Energy refreshes, every day and refresh the Zaalbar, Bastila, and Jolee nodes once per day. That will use all your regular energy. Buy as many cantina energy refreshes as you can (up to 3 anyway).

Focus on T3 in cantina first. If you end up being a bit short and having to buy some shards via crystals, farming T3 and buying Mission with crystals ends up being more cost-effective than the other way around.
  • I think another 60 to 90 days, if they're following the path they took when they release CLS and Padarey.
  • Lolexplosm wrote: »
    If we’re very very lucky Christmas/new year, if we’re lucky 3 months, if we’re very unlucky, 6 months. Otherwise 3-6 months is what I’d expect. These extremely rare events seem to have less time between reoccurrences compared to when they first started after all.

However, potentially the longer they leave it, the more chance people have to complete the farms for essentially free and the less money they can make from panic crystal/pack sales, so it’s a bit of a balancing act.

I hope the forums are prepared for a constant barrage of people pointlessly asking when the event is coming back. I’d seriously try to forget about Revan for a while, the event will be back before you know it.

Farm old republic normally so that you can also maybe prepare yourself for whatever else gets thrown at us like clone wars (GG rework, more clones etc for anniversary), C3PO (Ewoks?), Jedi Luke (might need C3PO) and whatever else may or not be planned for 3 year anniversary.

LOL good predictions
  • According to SWGOH events, it says "coming soon"
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    According to SWGOH events, it says "coming soon"

Doesn't mean anything.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    According to SWGOH events, it says "coming soon"

Doesn't mean anything.
    It said soon to Chewie event in november and he's coming next week...

I would take it to mean January sometime. Which also puts it right at 3 months since the last one, which is normal.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Sure it could be Jan. Could also be Feb. Guesses.
  • 3 months is normal for legendary characters. First return for Journey characters is often closer to 6 months for first return. after that they get closer to 3 months.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TaviRus wrote: »
    First return for Journey characters is often closer to 6 months for first return.

Nope!

CLS was 140 days.

JTR was 90 days.
  • TVF wrote: »
    First return for Journey characters is often closer to 6 months for first return.

Nope!

CLS was 140 days.

JTR was 90 days.

Which is why I think be prepared before 90 days is a reasonable idea.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Nope!

CLS was 140 days.

JTR was 90 days.

No question, I'll be ready in one more week.
  • TVF wrote: »

Nope!

CLS was 140 days.

JTR was 90 days.

No question, I'll be ready in one more week.

According to the panic farm tool, the borderline between panic and don't panic is 7 or 8 days. I'm hoping not to deplete my crystal stocks, but if I have to...