Cost of Revan

Do anyone of you who used crystals for Revan remember how much was needed to get the 5 characters to 7* in time ? Approximately

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    It shouldn't matter now...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Maybe he’s planning to save for the next time.
  • A lot more than I needed to. I actually used marquee packs to rush Bastila to 7*. Something I never did before and don't expect to do ever again.

Me too.. the reason I ask is because of the 4 new OR characters that I feel will be needed for something meta in February.
    Saving crystals just in case
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Liath wrote: »

I mean if you want to wait until Revan drops and then panic farm via crystals....?

There's no reason to not be preparing now unless you just want to burn money.

EDIT: I guess if you're a new player and farming other stuff but want to whale out to dominate your arena shard....I guess?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I mean if you want to wait until Revan drops and then panic farm via crystals....?

EDIT: I guess if you're a new player and farming other stuff but want to whale out to dominate your arena shard....I guess?

I already got Revan, see my above post 👍
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited December 2018

I have no idea what you mean by preparing now. None of the characters are farmable yet. He didn’t say anything about waiting until Revan drops. He’s asking how many crystals he needs to save to be ready.

ETA: OP, the answer is around 30k. It depends on correctly predicting the event and beginning to hard farm the characters as soon as they drop. Each time there's one of these they manage to raise the bar on it, so I always assume there will be a significant jump over the prior one.
    Post edited by Liath on