3v3 team ideas

Zombie961
1819 posts Member
edited December 2018
Some YouTube's have done this but I'm gonna throw out some teams I thought of, mainly for offense;
Wiggs + raid Han (or any other strong attacker)
Triuvmenrate
Palp Vader Tarkin
Jyn (zeta preferred) + chaze
Nest
Hera kanan ezra
Asajj Talzin zombie
Bossk Dengar Boba
Finn (zeta) Poe resistance trooper
Rey R2 bb8
Cls Han chewie

Replies

• Cls- han -chewie is going to be insane
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I like Nest by herself lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • My first ideas were talzin, acolyte, zombie and gerald, kanan, chopper. All on defense
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    My first ideas were talzin, acolyte, zombie and gerald, kanan, chopper. All on defense

Who's Gerald?
  • Wampa!
  • Kreontas wrote: »
    My first ideas were talzin, acolyte, zombie and gerald, kanan, chopper. All on defense

Who's Gerald?

Hera
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Kreontas wrote: »

Who's Gerald?

Hera

I want Gerald added to the game pronto!

I was thinking Hera, Chopper, Zeb would be a better combo (Zeb is kind of useless outside of Phoenix). Gives great survivability. I guess Kanan gives you the counters which is important, but Kanan and Chopper kind of hit like wet noodles so it's kind of a weak counter squad.

It also seems like Bastilla lead with 2 Jedi is a must on defense.

Maybe anything with a strong KRU too.
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    .Maybe anything with a strong KRU too.
    That's what I forgot, KRU, FOO, and either Fox or FOTP
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Acymetric wrote: »
    .Maybe anything with a strong KRU too.
    That's what I forgot, KRU, FOO, and either Fox or FOTP

The rest of my FO team are scrubs at this point so I have to find some other toons to pair with him. Seems to me the key to this mode is survivability on defense and heavy hitters on offense.
    The rest of my FO team are scrubs at this point so I have to find some other toons to pair with him. Seems to me the key to this mode is survivability on defense and heavy hitters on offense.
    Well as I said these are mostly offense, for defense I'd prob do FO, BH, slap nest under a Qira lead and prob Vander Chew or L3, the Rey team, Trium, or Rev/Bast. I'm not to good with balance my offense/defense so I usually put my B- through C teams on defense to leave my big boys open to attack
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Can add Quira to the Nest team and it'd be like the team I've seen take first place in Arena before, that lead makes Nest crazy.... man only having three to take on nest is gonna be terrible.
  • **** need 20 teams of 3
  • Bossk,Boba,Jango
    Zam,Dengar,Greedo
    Aurra, Embo, Cad

Are three BH teams that I would run.
  • Just a quick question....I was wondering if my opponent got Revan...and places for instance Revan, GMY, Jolee as a def team...anyone have an idea how to beat that without having Revan?
    And I mean a good Revan with 300+ speed, not a Revan with only like 200 speed ^^-.-^^
  • I think this mode will be dominated by a few defensive teams that are practically unbeatable.
    Revan, Jolie, GMY
    KRU, Kylo
    Nest

I can only think Nihilus, Talzin and zFinn as decent offence against that kind of wall (and yes, I know that Finn won’t touch Nest)
  • @Ascetic_Monkfish it will struggle against a good KRU/Kylo combo as well since they barely take damage from exposes
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    A KRU trio is easy counterd by JTR, R2 and BB8. They probably wil not take a single turn.

Nest alone is easy to take down if you keep her under daze and stun so she will not counter or regenerate health.

I would recommend Qi'ra, L3 and Nest. This is an perfect backline defensive team.

Counters, regeneration and self cleanse.
  • Another interestin team could be Carth, Mission and Z. With all the assists and hard hits from Mission....
  • zGar Saxon, Royal Guard, Stormtrooper

Going back to a very old meta, perhaps Rex, Fives, and Sun Fac.
    Kreontas wrote: »

Who's Gerald?

Hera

I want Gerald added to the game pronto!

I was thinking Hera, Chopper, Zeb would be a better combo (Zeb is kind of useless outside of Phoenix). Gives great survivability. I guess Kanan gives you the counters which is important, but Kanan and Chopper kind of hit like wet noodles so it's kind of a weak counter squad.

It also seems like Bastilla lead with 2 Jedi is a must on defense.

Maybe anything with a strong KRU too.

But might be a good timeout squad , if you can timeout one battle on D , you can win
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Here are some ideas for thematic throw away teams if you just want something on defense while keeping your best teams in reserve.

1) Poggle, Geo Soldier, Sun Fac
    2) CW Chewie, Gamorrean Guard, Mob Enforcer
    3) Cody, Fives, Echo
    4) Grevious, IG-86, Magna Guard
    5) General Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano
    6) Farmboy Luke, Princess Leia, Stormtrooper Han
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We get bonus banners for themes now?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kreontas wrote: »

Who's Gerald?

Only the fastest toon in the **** game

• Where do we think c3po would best fit in a trip? With jtr instead of r2?