No Equivalent TW Rewards

2Next

Replies

• Grand arena is going to be awful going forward if not everyone gets zetas. I want TW back. Say good bye to a good review on the app store.
  • TVF wrote: »
    You guys need to go read the dev post. They are rolling the rewards into the upcoming GA(s). No word yet on the specifics.

So you have to win your ga to get them? As opposed to being part of a larger group who will get at least 2 likely minimum? They should just send out a standard reward for each one missed to everyone. Not our fault they messed up. Again.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I can only assume they still haven't decided how to make good on the missing TW rewards. That gives no zetas to 5-8, no G12 gear, no GEC....

Either that or we were misled. Wouldn't surprise me.

It's that part after you typed, "Either that or...".

Let's face it. CG has failed on their plans of a "make good"...again. Fool me once...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I can only assume they still haven't decided how to make good on the missing TW rewards. That gives no zetas to 5-8, no G12 gear, no GEC....

Either that or we were misled. Wouldn't surprise me.

It's that part after you typed, "Either that or...".

Let's face it. CG has failed on their plans of a "make good"...again. Fool me once...

This is fool me times a lot lol
  • Didn't you guys read the post where CG said they will send out TW rewards? SMH
  • crtxn1 wrote: »
    Cyclonick wrote: »

iirc 3 Zetas and not even guild currency is not even close to rewards of 3 TWs...

They didn't say they were giving them all out a one-time....and it's only 2 TWs this month...the last one was on the schedule for January 2nd....it remains to be see what the TW schedule will now look like for January.

They canceled 3.

Yeah, the last date on that calendar was originally Jan. 2nd....it got edited a few times and looks like they moved that last date to Dec. 31st before it was cancelled. It's all moot now as they've now announced the TW rewards which aren't even part of the GA rewards. So this thread can probably be closed now.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Didn't you guys read the post where CG said they will send out TW rewards? SMH
    Look at the timestamps, my friend

All these posts were before CG said that
This discussion has been closed.