3PO vs Chewie

I’m struggling to understand why the comic relief is a more formidable and dominating toon that everyone’s favourite wookie.

3PO just looks plain broken and dominates in every game mode. Yet Chewie hasn’t made anywhere near the same impact.

Chewie could rip that gold rust buckets arms off and beat him to death with them.

All hail chewie!

Replies

• 1)put them in the same team
    2)???
    3)profit
  • Op means when you face cp0 on offense, as cp0 desttoys chewie with his confuse
  • I’m struggling to understand why the comic relief is a more formidable and dominating toon that everyone’s favourite wookie.

3PO just looks plain broken and dominates in every game mode. Yet Chewie hasn’t made anywhere near the same impact.

Chewie could rip that gold rust buckets arms off and beat him to death with them.

All hail chewie!

Did you see in films Chewie actually ripped C3PO arms somewhere? You know now why...
  • You're collecting holo characters that can pilot holo ships on a holo table against a holo hutt and your complaint is that a holo C3PO is stronger than a holo Chewbacca?

Holo Cow!
  • For the same reason hermit yoda can fight alongside his younger self and on the same team as thrawn. Because this is essentially a hybrid of a CCG with a Star Wars skin and sticker collecting.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie I’m not entirely sure where to put this but I’d like to make a request/suggestion. Seeing as chewie and C3po events have changed the farming patterns of players recently I feel a change to the guild store is in order. Similar to how FOsf pilot and ship have dedicated rotation making a farm a bit less of a grind if this was to be implemented for ewoks and bounty hunters as well it would make the player base a lot happier and leave players with the ability to push farms that should be relatively quick to begin with and less rng dependent. Again this is just my suggestion from farming dengar and now papploo and logray. If one spot had just bounty hunters moving through it such as dengar and zam and then the other would be a rotation of just Ewok elder paploo and logray it would make things more predictable and easier to budget. I appreciate the consideration.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie I’m not entirely sure where to put this but I’d like to make a request/suggestion. Seeing as chewie and C3po events have changed the farming patterns of players recently I feel a change to the guild store is in order. Similar to how FOsf pilot and ship have dedicated rotation making a farm a bit less of a grind if this was to be implemented for ewoks and bounty hunters as well it would make the player base a lot happier and leave players with the ability to push farms that should be relatively quick to begin with and less rng dependent. Again this is just my suggestion from farming dengar and now papploo and logray. If one spot had just bounty hunters moving through it such as dengar and zam and then the other would be a rotation of just Ewok elder paploo and logray it would make things more predictable and easier to budget. I appreciate the consideration.
  • I think my point, in a round-about way, is this:

3PO has way more utility in this game than Chewie.

I’m not happy about that.
  • I think my point, in a round-about way, is this:

I’m delighted by it, I like him better than Chewie. Some will have favorites others won’t. I don’t think CG needs to change course based on that
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I think my point, in a round-about way, is this:

I had never ever heard of Hera or Darth Traya before I started playing this game.

I don't care about that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's the same argument as to why characters like Jedi Knight Anakin need to be given upgrades. Anakin should be the most used Jedi alongside GMY, and yet the sad truth is that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A ZETA ABILITY. That's so dumb. If there was one character that has provided more backup for the rest of the Star Wars cast (aside from R2) and a constant peace that he will always be there to help, it would be Chewie. So I agree with you.
  • If I had the skills, I would put 3PO on the roof here doing his Oh My Goodness! move.
    tenor.gif?itemid=3520475
  • TVF wrote: »
    I think my point, in a round-about way, is this:

I had never ever heard of Hera or Darth Traya before I started playing this game.

I don't care about that.

I’d heard of them but I’m very into the extended universe. Power creep will always be a thing but that doesn’t really apply here.

3po and chewie were released almost at the same time and yet 3po is waaaaay more powerful.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Chewie on the right team with the right mods can blow 3p0's socks off so it really comes down to what squad you run and what your goals are. Both are excellent toons but chewie gets my nod
  • I don’t know that 3PO is really better than chewie. It’s gonna take some time for people to develop teams, but I haven’t seen any 3PO’s in the arena. And the team people have been using in raids has chewie on it too. Granted, he’s gonna be useful in PvE and maybe on offense, but I doubt he’ll be worth replacing anyone on the meta squads for defense.
  • At least I think the bounty hunter squad built for chewie will be more useful than the ewok squad built for 3p0
  • Technically c3po losses to chewie because he flees without allies lol
  • 3PO, chewie & raid han.

Better together, for all the reasons