Galactic Bounties

GB1 comes again and no GB2? Whats up with that?

Replies

• I was thinking the same thing.
  • I'm not going to turn down more IPD shards, but I would like to get the shards from GB2 more.
  • It’s a rare event right? I think that means every other month. So that should be one of them each month.

Surprising as well because we re getting all of these events 24th-26th?

I’m pretty sure cg is honestly forgetting some of these exist
  • When more people 7 star Nest we will see it more.Wish I could honestly forget to do a job lol.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It’s a rare event right? I think that means every other month. So that should be one of them each month.

Second month in a row with I and not II though.

After a month with neither.

Both of the above sentences are going off my sometimes faulty memory however.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • All I know is that they alternated, up to now. I'm set on GB2, becuase I have everything but IPD at 7*.
  • They didn’t consider releasing OT chewie requiring bounty hunters would make this event easy for a large majority of players. Their fix, dont run it.
  • But that's not fair.
  • I also find it annoying. I'm actively farming Nest right now, and would appreciate GB2 to return to speed that up.

I have all other bounty targets at 7* already. :/
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I also find it annoying. I'm actively farming Nest right now, and would appreciate GB2 to return to speed that up.

I have all other bounty targets at 7* already. :/

I know the feels. I would like to get Visas finish, sitting on 80/85 now :(
  • TVF wrote: »
    It’s a rare event right? I think that means every other month. So that should be one of them each month.

Second month in a row with I and not II though.

After a month with neither.

Both of the above sentences are going off my sometimes faulty memory however.

I’ll take your faulty memory everyday lol
  • I’m pretty sure it was run last right before the Chewie event. I’ve let Nest sit at 80/100 forever waiting on those last 20 shards. I’ve completed 2 other ship hard nodes farms in that time. I might finally go back to it now.
  • I think it's going to come back for New Years.
  • I’m pretty sure it was run last right before the Chewie event. I’ve let Nest sit at 80/100 forever waiting on those last 20 shards. I’ve completed 2 other ship hard nodes farms in that time. I might finally go back to it now.

I hate when you wait for shards like that. Did it for Talzin.
  • Next GB (after this one) will be GB III where Jango will be a requirement.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Next GB (after this one) will be GB III where Jango will be a requirement.

I can't wait to farm Jango, my personal favorite BH. But I am finishing Big Z for Jedi Revan.