Do you want to be able to watch replays of how our teams performed on defense ?

That way we can improve our strategy.

Do you want to be able to watch replays of how our teams performed on defense ? 43 votes

Yes! The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
79%
daws901banjo1071STRIKEBOMBRandomSithLordFeefyefoefumMr_SausageCptSupermarketGA_PhoenixLordInuyGifafiEnderGamer87RiszLGuy_21princecasalsAlpha2Alpha23JaVCnDravhenKyleStark99VonZantjroos100 34 votes
No! This is outrageous! It's unfair!
20%
Mephisto_styleFahriusHuatimusc1ever_puntheatomicpunRyogaHibikiTarlaBilleCrazygone510EffAPublicEyeD 9 votes

Replies

• Yes! The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    I was thinking exactly this!!!
  • Yes! The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    At least, (GA & TW) I want to know “Which squads are used to defeat my Defense squads”
  • No! This is outrageous! It's unfair!
    No thanks, watching the AI control my team to its defeat is just going to bring my high blood pressure even higher.
    Atleast make us able to see what squad the enemy team used to defeat your squad with.
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes! The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    OFC!!! SO SUPERIOR INFO!
    Would at least like a breakdown of which toons attacked, kill order, and if they lost any toons in the attack
  • Replays no
    Stats yes (win loss record for the day would be informative and helpful)
    I tested a Transformers mobile game and you could watch base attacks on you after the fact. Should be doable here.
    Replays no
    Stats yes (win loss record for the day would be informative and helpful)

This. WATCHING sounds awful.
    I would like to see a list of teams that were used against mine though. Watching the battles, however, sounds worse than watching paint dry
    I think it would be a huge waste of resources for a feature that a relatively small group of players would use.
    Watching would be cool but I don't expect it or really need it. Stats as someone else would be awesome.
    I’m all for it. Of course it should be optional so the people who don’t want to watch it don’t have too.
  • I believe they’ve already said that this is an impossibility.
    Just showing what team was used to beat us is fine for me! Never thought if that.
  • Sorry but dumbest, wont happen idea,
    ever.

EA is already.about to file bankruptcy. The negative feedback from the horrible AI would be the last nail in the coffin.

Wont ever happen
    Huatimus wrote: »
    No thanks, watching the AI control my team to its defeat is just going to bring my high blood pressure even higher.

This x100

Hey Crazy, I'm in your shard but fell under 50 those days. What's up? Is there shard discord I can join?
    Ok I'm in top 50 now and climbing. See you at the top mate.
  • This was asked in a q & a session back in april. Here is what was said at the time & source link.

Animefangod1: I was wondering if it was possible and if you guys ever would add a feature where you could watch your battles with other players so you could see where you are having trouble in things like arena and TW?
    [CVG] We had battle replays and consequently being able to watch other allies battle in the scope for Territory Wars, but unfortunately they had to come out of our update in order for us to get it done in time. There is significant tech work required for synchronous gameplay events which we just don't have at the moment but would really love to do in the future.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1514793#Comment_1514793

Sparrow: You mentioned battle replays are still a ways off, as a stop gap would it be possible/easier to let us see the team that attacked us in TW and its end state?
    [CVG] Would love to, but some of the tech required to preserve the history of the team that attacked you is needed as well. When we realized we couldn't get the battle replays in, we didn't want to ask the engineers to do the underlying tech first.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1514794#Comment_1514794