Quests

What is cg going to do with titles? I was working for sith agent need TW wins, GA came out and TW canceled, so I switched to "hello there" for GA, then put it back to sith agent to see if the TW rewards would show a win for the sith agent title, now all raid tokens earned zero! TW wins zero! I put time in getting my sith g12 for this title and sith master title, will cg use total wins from the past wars to make this right? It's a big gut punch to work and invest in toons to only have the reward taken away.

Replies

• MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    A word to the wise, NEVER CANCEL QUESTS!

Or in Yoda, Cancel Quest He Shouldn't Have
  • Abandoning a quest resets all progress you’ve made on your current tier.
  • Abandoning a quest resets all progress you’ve made on your current tier.

I'd like to get this confirmed... I have the Jedi Master quest stage 3/4, waiting for some TB stars to finish. This will happen in one week, I'll then get a pretty portrait of Yoda and open stage 4/4, which has some pretty long-term items (win 10 TW).

If I decide to abandon it then (after stage 3/4 completes, with zero or a little progress in stage 4/4), try my luck with some other one, and decide to come back to it later, will it restart at an empty stage 4 (I don't care since I won't have done any significant progress), or back to stage 1?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Abandoning a quest resets all progress you’ve made on your current tier.

I'd like to get this confirmed... I have the Jedi Master quest stage 3/4, waiting for some TB stars to finish. This will happen in one week, I'll then get a pretty portrait of Yoda and open stage 4/4, which has some pretty long-term items (win 10 TW).

If I decide to abandon it then (after stage 3/4 completes, with zero or a little progress in stage 4/4), try my luck with some other one, and decide to come back to it later, will it restart at an empty stage 4 (I don't care since I won't have done any significant progress), or back to stage 1?
    You will restart stage 4 with zero progress
  • I think any objective you've fully completed stays that way if you abandon, but partially complete ones don't. I completed some part of the first step of the Jedi prestigious quest, and when I tapped on it before picking my new one I seem to remember the checkmark still being there.

I'm not 100% sure though so please don't test this and then get mad at me if I'm remembering incorrectly.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png