Thank You CG!

I just logged in to discover some free rewards (including zetas!) as well as finding out my 43 campaigns left to sim Galactic War are no more! That is incredible, it was starting to feel super grindy (as in, not fun anymore). On top of that, Brozium card is at the front?! Icing on the cake!

TL;DR Thank you for listening to the players. It means a lot to us that we're heard.

Replies

• Rhunne wrote: »
    I was shocked to see the bronzium cards moved to first!! Only took like 3 years, but by far the best qol ever!
    Newer player but wasn’t simming a qol update?
  • Definitely! I needed 32 more completions to begin sim. I was so happy to see I can now sim and not have to waste time doing it so much!! =D! To me that was the part of the dailies I disliked the most, I loved the rewards, but it took so long just to go through the battles lol!
  • I love the gw change too! I had another month to go but finished now with the update! THANK YOU!!!
  • DadKev wrote: »
    I love the gw change too! I had another month to go but finished now with the update! THANK YOU!!!

I had just hit 75/150, so I'm stoked for the change. Bummed I lost out on the quest rewards though. Not that they were anything super great, I'm sure.
  • First post ever...just wanted to say: "No complaints..keep up the adventure." Thanks for the rewards! To all for the Holidays..patience needs be.
  • I would like to thank you as well. It was a small update that was very nice.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    I was shocked to see the bronzium cards moved to first!! Only took like 3 years, but by far the best qol ever!

@Lightsabermon they reduced the requirement from 150 completions to 50 completions.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rhunne wrote: »

One of the best parts of the update!
  • The nice thing is the GW achievement with rewards will still trigger after 150 completions including sims.

Also, very glad to see a positive thread stay positive. I believe we are all grateful to the devs on some level but forums often become a place to discuss problems only so it's nice to have a grateful post for a change!
  • Fix Wampa Galactic Bounty stage to where you can succeed with any g12 BH squad with Zeta's next I say.