Who to expect next

Having been unable to unlock c3p0 (not like I care at the moment) I am just curious as to what toons we will be seeing later. More legendaries with high difficulty events or marquee toons?

Replies

• Following the MO for the last 16 months, I'd say, you can expect a couple of things in the near future:

1) Something that costs money to obtain

2) Something that doesn't work correctly and will have to "fixed", then nerfed and then get reworked in a year or so.

3) And a random event that takes a lot of time, but with mediocre rewards.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Between Chewie, then Revan, and then 3PO I could use a break on Legendary and Heroics. No qualms with more Marquees if any are in the works though...
  • Endor tank and endor leia from the 3cp0 event
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Following the MO for the last 16 months, I'd say, you can expect a couple of things in the near future:

2) Something that doesn't work correctly and will have to "fixed", then nerfed and then get reworked in a year or so.

Thats it nothing more..... nailed it
  • Chewies return on the 27th. January maybe Revans second coming (hopefully), February malak/Darth Revan. March/April rotj Luke. Luke might come quicker than we think though.
  • I honestly wouldn't mind more marquees at this point. Too many legendary events have left me bitter with trying to farm toons that I haven't gotten ready yet and just having something new, shiny and maybe really good to look forward to would be a nice change of pace.
  • I would honestly love a bit of a break from both marquees and legendary/hero journey type events...

Take a break from both and focus on QoL for a good solid month. It wont make them any money but it would be well received by the community and show us that we still matter to them (and that they don't care solely about our wallets).
  • OT falcon, general grievous rework and mythic raids. Said so in the confirmed to be leaks, leak
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    hopefully no one for a while
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LordDirt
    4982 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Darth Malak Event and Darth Revan Legendary
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • OG falcon, Malek, ??, Darth Revan
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Take a break from both and focus on QoL for a good solid month. It wont make them any money but it would be well received by the community and show us that we still matter to them (and that they don't care solely about our wallets).

Er...the Force isn't strong with this one...

• The second set of 5 old republic characters used for Malak or Darth Revan.
    OT Falcon coming for the first ship legendary. Something new with raids. Either a mythic difficulty rancor or a ship raid.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Could wait longer for the return of Revan, painfully slow farming toons for it. Need more time to get them ready as 4 out of 5 needed were only 3* when it was here the first time. Only Bastila Shan is g12 with a zeta, one 4* one 5* and two still at 3*.
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • TaviRus wrote: »
    The second set of 5 old republic characters used for Malak or Darth Revan.
    OT Falcon coming for the first ship legendary. Something new with raids. Either a mythic difficulty rancor or a ship raid.

I'd be really into a Mythic/Legendary/Whatever rancor, actually. I almost feel bad for the poor guy when I trash him and he never even gets a turn.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Chewies return on the 27th. January maybe Revans second coming (hopefully), February malak/Darth Revan. March/April rotj Luke. Luke might come quicker than we think though.

This is about what I expect too. With the dark side OR toons I'm betting some more OR marquees for a legendary dark malak, which is then used for an eventual Darth revan.

Chewy + 3p0 are likely heralding the arrival of RotJ like.

Dunno what will come first though
  • Could wait longer for the return of Revan, painfully slow farming toons for it. Need more time to get them ready as 4 out of 5 needed were only 3* when it was here the first time. Only Bastila Shan is g12 with a zeta, one 5* one 6* and two still at 3*.

I started farming mine at the first event, all were 3*, and t3 and mission now are 7*, big z is 80/100, bast is 50/100, and Jolee is 30/100... and that's with no fleet refreshes, 3 regular and 3 cantina refreshes (but the cantina were done a while ago and so even without 3 would be nearly complete), and no individual node refreshes...
  • I could surely use a break from new toons being added. Had to gear up BH to get Chewy. Geared up chewy. Had to spend money to finish OR in time to get Revan before he went away(thankfully I got him considering just how good he is in every aspect of this game). Geared up Revan/Jolee for arena. Had to gear Ewoks just to get c3po and now I’m trying to gear c3po(which is pretty tedious as well).

I didn’t have to work on all the said toons to get chewy/revan/c3po....but I did it not only cause I like this game...but I’m trying desperately to stay ahead of the curve.

I honestly would love a month or 2 break from panic farming shards and gear and I would like to just chill, let my
    credits/gear/zetas/currencies build up for a while. The rate of PowerCreeping toons being added at this fast of a rate is becoming kind of ridiculous imo.

I think most people are ready for some old toons to be reworked a bit. To have 160+ toons on this game when like 30 of the toons are the “must have” best toons on the game is getting old.
  • R2D2, CLS, BB8, JTR...then Rev in Feb. My guess.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Following the MO for the last 16 months, I'd say, you can expect a couple of things in the near future:

thank you for this. it was spot on and i got a good chuckle.

my guess is that we will get a couple more ships until they take the marquee chars we got to darkside legendary cashgrab then we will get 4 more characters that will be released for another legendary or heores journey cash grab. look at the marquee event schedule since they announced knights of republic. it follows a pattern that doesnt look very promising if you enjoy star wars and want to play without having cashgrab farm repeating itself to replace the meta every quarter or two. the marquee event schedule looks like businessman spent lots of time planning out the character release dates to maximize profit. thats what i see.

they need to release more guild event characters like hyoda/wampa do some events like how bistan was introduced to the game and put in friendly farm very quickly. i wouldnt mind the 4character cashgrab farms they are doing if there were characters sprinkled in that could be obtained through easier means like arena coin or gw coin. its been so long since they have done something like that and even those they said they probably wont do it again i think its the wrong strategy if they want people to pay for the key characters.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    I would honestly love a bit of a break from both marquees and legendary/hero journey type events...

Bartender! I'll have what he's having! None for Kyno though...he's driving. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Betcha Luke comes on May the 4th.
    Chewies return on the 27th. January maybe Revans second coming (hopefully), February malak/Darth Revan. March/April rotj Luke. Luke might come quicker than we think though.

New territory battle: Geonosis separatists/droidika vs jedi/clones. Maybe get shards for Klick Klack or Kirina red side and, I don’t know, Krell for blue. Battle of Naboo droids and jedi/gungans work for amydala and jar jar, hooded Maul