Is the Wampa in SWGOH male or female?? We NEED to know!

This question is too important to go unanswered... inquiring minds need to know!

Male or female?!?!?

Replies

• My guild stated it was male so I could not use him in our all female themed Hpit... I am with you there, we need to know!
  • Obviously no twig and berries visible, BUT, its pretty cold on hoth...
  • Now, the Star Wars Wikia indicates that Wampa's are similar to marsupials in their reproduction... females have a pouch... but are the males similar to Kangaroo males? These are the questions that haunt me...
  • JRS200x wrote: »
    This question is too important to go unanswered... inquiring minds need to know!

Male or female?!?!?

giphy.gif
  • No clothes and u cant still see any swelling... Also shes so angry and u dont know why, so female for sure xD
  • But those aren't visible either... the mystery persists...
  • Perhaps those are tucked up inside too because of the harsh Hoth climate...
  • Never google Kangaroo junk btw.. its a deep dark rabbit hole... more terrifying the deeper you go.. and I've been deep...
  • JRS200x wrote: »

Male or female?!?!?

giphy.gif

Wampa doesn’t have nards!
  • Is this Wampa the one that attacked Luke and his Tauntaun? Or is this One-Arm when she was still Two-Arm? That would answer this question...
  • Or is this just generic Wampa?
  • Sarcodino wrote: »
    shes so angry and u dont know why
    It doesnt leave any shape of doubt... Female Wampa!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    JRS200x wrote: »

Male or female?!?!?

giphy.gif

200.gif
  • Call me sexist if you must, but I always assumed it's sex/gender to be male.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    JRS200x wrote: »

Male or female?!?!?

giphy.gif

200.gif

Wampa’s got nards!
  • Judging by the ability furious foe I think Wampa is a male. The ability looks like a show of dominance, war cry, trying to impose fear on its enemies or a mating call or something characteristic to male animals and not females. I think it's fairly safe to assume that Wampa is male
  • PeteBajama wrote: »
    Judging by the ability furious foe I think Wampa is a male. The ability looks like a show of dominance, war cry, trying to impose fear on its enemies or a mating call or something characteristic to male animals and not females. I think it's fairly safe to assume that Wampa is male
    Seems u never came back to home too late in the night without warning to find ur wife waiting for u in the door...
  • Maybe its a Hermaphrodite ...

No one entertains the idea that Wampa's could even be a **** reproduction species, meaning it has no genders or changes genders at will to accomplish what needs be done
  • Another Wampa would know....just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    PeteBajama wrote: »
    Judging by the ability furious foe I think Wampa is a male. The ability looks like a show of dominance, war cry, trying to impose fear on its enemies or a mating call or something characteristic to male animals and not females. I think it's fairly safe to assume that Wampa is male

Wampa females in 2018 refuse to be locked into your gender roles.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Why so sexist?
  • PeteBajama wrote: »

Yeah, but lioness are for more aggressive and protective of food. Plus, they’re the hunters. So if Wampa follows that animal characteristic, and we got the one that attacked Luke, I’d say it’s a female.
  • If the Wampa in SWGOH is just a generic Wampa, then we don't know. But as this link says, if it is the Wampa that attacked Luke then it's male, but if it's the Wampa that Luke dis-armed then it's female.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/One-Arm
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Wait a sec, the Wampa that attacked Luke isn't the same one that got its arm chopped off? My mind is melting...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Wait a sec, the Wampa that attacked Luke isn't the same one that got its arm chopped off? My mind is melting...

Right? How can I continue life when these lies are running rampant?