P4 zombie issues

During phase 4 of the heroic sith raid my night sister zombie often gets a bug that doesn't allow her to ever take a turn. This bug sucks P4 is a long wait whether it be 2 hours or more to finally get to P4 ready to try and improve your score and it's all shot down, zombie will never move to raise taunt. Big ugh. Tonight's raid is ruined thanks to the bug next sith raid days away, this is not the first time this has happened either. This time I restarted hoping a reload would correct the issue it did not. I just wanna make you guys aware that there is a problem with zombie on P4 of the heroic sith raid, many points and materials ruined because zombie won't move.sigh. thank you

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is your zombie at least g10?
  • Liath wrote: »
    Is your zombie at least g10?

My zombie is gear 12. Not the boy who cried wolf here, not new to the raid or game just imagine your on P4 nihilus, your waiting for that handy head bite from zombie to shoot up some turn meter and it just doesn't come, her turn meter full but won't take a turn with annhilate slowly approaching
  • And she hasn't been killed twice with the -100% speed reduction?
  • And she hasn't been killed twice with the -100% speed reduction?

That flaw is forgotten after gear 10, with this problem zombie may get killed or may not get killed she's coming back, her turn meter shoots up but you never get the chance to input commands ,she doesn't go on her own she just stands there useless turn meter moving but not her
  • veejayti wrote: »
    And she hasn't been killed twice with the -100% speed reduction?

That flaw is forgotten after gear 10, with this problem zombie may get killed or may not get killed she's coming back, her turn meter shoots up but you never get the chance to input commands ,she doesn't go on her own she just stands there useless turn meter moving but not her

Eh? I’d suggest reading Zombie’s kit again. The -100% speed still applies after G10. The only difference is that she can still revive with -100% speed. She will never take a turn when she has -100% speed though. At that point, assuming other NS haven’t already died twice, you want a different NS to die so that Zombie comes back without the -100% speed.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    veejayti wrote: »
    And she hasn't been killed twice with the -100% speed reduction?

Eh? I’d suggest reading Zombie’s kit again. The -100% speed still applies after G10. The only difference is that she can still revive with -100% speed. She will never take a turn when she has -100% speed though. At that point, assuming other NS haven’t already died twice, you want a different NS to die so that Zombie comes back without the -100% speed.

Thank you my problem is I don't read but thanks to you I just recognized my true issue there, I feel a lil dumb for not checking that myself now, but now I know. . .wow
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As soon as you get one or two stacks of +50% speed, you should be good. When she takes damage, just remember to heal her up so that she survives until her next turn. With +50 or +100 speed, you can still build her speed up, should she die once or twice.