Still unable to upgrade abilities

SenpaiBishop
153 posts Member
edited December 2015
I have searched the forum before i opened a new discussion. What i read was, that the unability to upgrade ones skills is caused by a display bug, which prevents us from seeing that we need a certain level to upgrade them. (Something like this was replied by @EA_Jesse on a similar thread).

But once i collect a certain amount of mats, the red number appears on my characters alerting me that they are upgradable. After i level a skill it disables me to upgrade any others characters skill, eventhough i have the mats. I encountered this issue pretty frequently above 50, currently i am lvl 55.

imgur.com/wzjWeYP
imgur.com/JsUxm5b

Replies

• Ser_Phoenix
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can you scroll down to view the tier III ability mats and screenshot again so we can see you have all the requirements? Or is that the problem? If so, screen us the number of tier III mats you have available. Seeing this issue posted a lot.
  • Wow, how could i be so **** lol!
    Thank you for your help, i never thought i can scroll down but it is pretty obv now :)
  • Wow, how could i be so **** lol!
    Thank you for your help, i never thought i can scroll down but it is pretty obv now :)

It's cool, like I said, several people have had this issue now. Game doesn't make it obvious at all. Glad the problem is solved :smile:
  • This is not any one being ****. This is just bad game design. There is a reason so many players are having an issue with thinking this is a bug. I had the same problem last night... posted a negative review and then called tech support.

When you look at the upgrade screen there in no indication that there is another space below what is shown. A very simple scroll bar or even a arrow would indicate to players that there is more below.

Besides thinking my game had bugged out, I spent a lot of purple upgrade material without knowing it! I would have used them differently if there was a way of knowing...

Again, bad game design. This coming from a lvl 52 player that just found this out. The rest of the game is awesome.... this part needs a quick fix developers.