3v3 Grand arena no tiny arena

3v3 arena very bad. Trash. it is meaningless. against the logic of the game. Why did you do 5 people from the beginning? some characters will be superfluous strong.I passed the grand arena. 3v3 is very unappealing. hopefully the last Tiny arena

Replies

• I'm loving this, I think it's a great idea.
    A lot more thought going in to it.
    It may not be for everyone but it doesn't make it bad.
  • The 3v3 format failed already at ships. Too many similar ships, no room for synergy, too much rng dependency.
    Cant see why it would be any different with regular characters.

• I don’t have time to think 20 different teams. I’m sorry but this game mode is very demanding. We have families, works and a life!
  • gflegui wrote: »
    I don’t have time to think 20 different teams. I’m sorry but this game mode is very demanding. We have families, works and a life!
    Please name one online game in this world that would have consideration for any player's personal life ;) . Either you take the time for it or you don't, that's your choice, but a lot of other players (including myself) actually want a good game to be demanding.
    I really enjoy the idea of 3v3 to give the GA variety. What I don't like is the fact that ships are not included here, but I'd rather just try my best instead of complaining^^.
  • You had all week to slowly think and save the teams in squad list.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • You had all week to slowly think and save the teams in squad list.

^this.

People being unprepared is there own fault. The moment they announced 3v3 I set up my 10 defencive teams and 17 offensive teams. That's what the team selection is for
  • I have a real life fellows! I don’t complain for the game mode, just the hugh amount of teams needed. The game is pretty demanding so far. Do you want it to be extremly demanding, go ahead... very few can play a game like that when they have real responsabilities.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It’s a game. You don’t have to do any part of it you don’t want to.
  • I get that high end players wants real challenge. But let them sim other parts of the game that are not a challenge anymore. In that way you compensate the amount of time someone needs to throw to a mobile game to stay competitive.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I like new content.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'm not 100% sold on it, but I'm eager to try it.
  • Having tried this new Grand Arena I can say now is dull! No fun at all.
  • This games is designed for 5v5 and not 3v3.

It breaks some teams
  • Wrotton wrote: »
    This games is designed for 5v5 and not 3v3.

It breaks some teams

And others rise. That's what makes it so interesting, there's no unbeatable combo
  • I was bugged by the 3x3 at first... since it’s different... I couldn’t easy-mode cut and paste my predefined and stored TW teams of 5. But after a couple of rounds I’ve discovered that I really like it. It makes you think, it allows you to do more, and have more battles and fill more of the board. I think it’s also a bit more dynamic in that upgrading a single character on a 3 person team is much more imactfully then on a 5 character squad, thus allowing you to adapt teams faster.

One other thought. GA is supposed to challenge use to see who the better PLAYERS are. We can all google offensive and defences teams and copy them. Putting the same 5 squads up really just gives the win to whomever has ground out the best gear for those toons. By shifting the dynamics of GA forces players to think more and devolpe new strategies based on how well you know your toons in a limited timeframe...

Having said that, I’d like to see 5x5’s as well... perhaps rotating, or letting the player choose when they enter if they want to play a 3x3 tournament or. 5x5 tournament. Or keep changing the dynamic to challenge our strategies...

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I like the sound of "Tiny Arena." Bonuses for Ewoks, T3, etc.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    I like the sound of "Tiny Arena." Bonuses for Ewoks, T3, etc.
    Murder Bear Mayhem! :D