My First Grand Arena...how can I check out anything about my opponents toons/info

I am hesitating to set my defense squads, should I wait until they set theirs? I don't think I'm ever going to be able to see them... it says currently I not able to see them until the attack phase. But someone in my Guild said that they were able to check out their opponents tunes. How in the world do you do this? I've been trying different things and I can't figure out how to do this . I asked My Guild member but he had already left the site.

Replies

• Toons not tunes.
  • Click on event reward. Click on your opponent. Click on inventory. Profit$$$
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Click on event reward. Click on your opponent. Click on inventory. Profit$$$

Yes, but to answer your ultimate question (I think), you can’t see your opponents actual defense squads until attack phase, so set your defenses. But if you wish to see his individual characters, do the above.

• But someone in my Guild said that they were able to check out their opponents tunes. How in the world do you do this? I've been trying different things and I can't figure out how to do this . I asked My Guild member but he had already left the site.

They were referring to checking out the roster....with the method mentioned above....I'm sure they were not referring to seeing the actual defensive squads set. Basically, you want to look at their inventory and try to figure out which characters/teams they will probably set on defense and which ones they will probably save for offense.
  • Ok, thank you very much!
  • Oh boy, my opponent's Nightsisters are better than mine and mine are ok. The opponent has a Zeta MT, maxed Zombie, maxed Daka, maxed Asaaj...I have a better Talia and spirit. My Asaaj is ok.
    I am going to watch more videos but many of them are geared towards much more advanced players with better toons.
    Here are mine (I just learned how to do this link to my Toons yesterday):
    https://swgoh.gg/p/176258463/
    I was thinking of putting Palp(L), Darth Vader and Dooku on defense but a video said Palp, Darth Vader and Tarkin would be a good defense team. What do you think?
  • Oh boy, my opponent's Nightsisters are better than mine and mine are ok. The opponent has a Zeta MT, maxed Zombie, maxed Daka, maxed Asaaj...I have a better Talia and spirit. My Asaaj is ok.
    I am going to watch more videos but many of them are geared towards much more advanced players with better toons.
    Here are mine (I just learned how to do this link to my Toons yesterday):
    https://swgoh.gg/p/176258463/
    I was thinking of putting Palp(L), Darth Vader and Dooku on defense but a video said Palp, Darth Vader and Tarkin would be a good defense team. What do you think?

I would think that disclosing your proposed defenses for the very round u are concerned on the forum is not the best thing to do.
  • Ha ha ha.
  • I am such a newb.
  • Ok...scratch that, I am going to have a completely different team... >:)
  • It would be good if you could edit or remove squads right up til the start.
  • Absolutely
  • Let’s say I have 3 squads that are pretty good. Another is passable on offense. And rest will never win a first round fight. Do I put the good teams on offense or defense?
  • I generally dont recommend getting/gearing Dooku.

Either way you decide on your squads, make sure to always set all defense spots, even if theyre lvl 1 3* characters, because setting defenses give more banners than defeating them.