Opinions of Revan returning chance

What are the chances of Revan returning this month? Everybody else’s events are this month, so I wonder/hope.

Replies

• I'm thinking Feb, based on previous Hero's Journeys' timelines. This month seems unlikely to me.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I’m hoping for January.
  • I'd give it a zero percent change. Bringing Revan back too soon pretty much hurts everyone. Those that haven't had sufficient time to farm and those that dropped $ to get him the first time. I imagine they'll stick with the release cadence of previous journey characters.

There are some ppl ready atm, and also a lot pretty near so if revan retun now a lot of ppl would still spend to get it, if it appear later no more revanue so its still posible xD
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I'm hoping for ASAP. Like Christmas at the latest.

Realistically, I think end of February is the latest the event will be back.
  • Speculating is a dangerous game...
  • I'd give it a zero percent change. Bringing Revan back too soon pretty much hurts everyone. Those that haven't had sufficient time to farm and those that dropped $ to get him the first time. I imagine they'll stick with the release cadence of previous journey characters.

Bringing him back sooner than later is actually better for those who spent money on him the first time. Sure there will be a few more Revans after the coming event, but most people will not have committed to the Revan farm since his release unless they really really wanted him the 2nd time around. For everyone else, switching to farming him from what they already were working on wouldn't make much sense. Especially if they were farming BH for Chewie or Smuggler for JTR. So if they bought him back early such as in January it wouldn't result in an overwhelming amount of people unlocking him. And the 3rd time he comes around probably would be the full time in between Hero events which I believe is anywhere between 4-6 months..
  • The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.

Having said that, it will most likely be February, but get ready, just in case.
  • Chewie comes back in afew days so I guess January. Febuary is usually dedicated to the Sith so I am guessing Darth Malak then.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • My best guess will be the end of January at the earliest. If memory serves me right, the Revan event came a few weeks after the chewbacca event.