Grand Arena error again!... Seriously!

So first phase just opened up and went in to have my first fight.

Used a good team.

Game errored on victory (like the first war) and restarted.

Revan/GMY/Jolee used up and Nightsisters are still standing.

Hope it's a one off. But be wary using a good team on first assault, just in case you get same bug as me.

Is it just me? or is it bugged again!?

Replies

• Tried a second fight to get a screen grab and that worked. So hopefully a one off. But still wary and miffed about first result.
  • I had the same thing just happen. I defeated one enemy team and it counted. The next team I defeated got game error message and forced me to reload. When I went back in the enemy team got a defense credit with no damage.

Not going to risk anymore teams until I know its been fixed.
  • 1st fight against NS: error
    2nd fight against Phoenix: registered okay
    3rd fight against NS: registered okay, but as second attempt.

So not only down a team to use myself; had to beat a team twice; but also down points,.

Will hold off any more until morning/response (although given the holiday weekend, I am not sure whether will get).
  • I just had the same thing happen. Won my battle , got an error , when i logged on his team had 1 battle count but had full health and the team i used was gone .
  • Request: if the game crashes when we have a victory, can you treat as a retreat not a defeat?
  • kasfunatu wrote: »
    1st fight against NS: error

So not only down a team to use myself; had to beat a team twice; but also down points,.

Will hold off any more until morning/response (although given the holiday weekend, I am not sure whether will get).

I went back and attempted the same team that I glitched on and was able to win and get a score. I can verify that it didn't glitch out after the second attempt.
  • @TAureliusC To be fair there was a post about number of teams when they announced the 3v3 format, and there is (albeit small) a counter showing x/y deployed in each territory.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    kasfunatu wrote: »
    1st fight against NS: error

I went back and attempted the same team that I glitched on and was able to win and get a score. I can verify that it didn't glitch out after the second attempt.

Agreed. That's what I was highlighting too. But as a "second" fight. So not only was team consumed, but so was an attempt at defeating. Still wary in case it is intermittent. So will sleep on and check again in morning.
  • I also only set 2 teams per area... because of only 2 spots showing.

I only realized when attack phase started and opponent had more pts and no attacks had taken place.

Took me a minute to figure out why.
  • kasfunatu wrote: »
    Request: if the game crashes when we have a victory, can you treat as a retreat not a defeat?

There's no difference between a retreat and a defeat as far as attempts/scoring/being able to use characters again.

And it would be hard to create a different scenario for a crash, because it would have to somehow differentiate when the user force closes the game (i.e., creates a "crash")
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Reports on reddit dont make them aware of the problem

Please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>