When Will Opponents’ D Be Auto-Filled in GA?

Prev1
This sucks! My opponent didn’t set any D. I was looking forward to battling 3v3 and now all I can do is sit on my hands. Very disappointed that “players” can register for GA then do nothing. Incredibly dissatisfied with this.

Replies

• And we are missing out on credits and title advancements =(
  • Yes. That too.
  • Same boat. I thought the defense would be auto set for two scenarios: 1 when player doesn't set anything system will select highest power toons until defense is full. 2 for the next round if player does nothing defense teams will be carried from this round. Seems 2 is working but 1 isn't.
  • Same here, no defense set. Really sucks to not be able to test out 3v3 teams this round, let alone the other achievements.
    cbp5u1xmjo50.png

• This is at least the 4th time this has happened to me, and it is incredibly disappointing for a guy that loves any more content to do in-game. CG needs to give players that join but don't set defense for any one of the three matchups ZERO rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    "Soon"
  • This is my only real beef with GA so far. My first opponent this event had a huge advantage on me so I was looking forward to a tough match. Fired it up just now and *fart noise* zero defenses. Congrats me on the forfeit, but I would've liked to actually play, plus the credits would've been nice.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Very disappointed. Been looking forward to this all day and now no teams to fight? Whatever happened to the autodeploy? Also i miss out on the quests
  • I think this game modes is one of the best in the game, and then we can't actually play it. It feels like being griefed over and over again.
  • I spend multiple hours creating def/off squads and now thanks to EA wasted 48h where I can’t do ****.

No gains but more important no practice before next round !!!!
  • To be fair, it's no fault of CG/EA except that there is not yet auto-deploy. Other players are the ones choosing to grief.
  • This is at least the 4th time this has happened to me, and it is incredibly disappointing for a guy that loves any more content to do in-game. CG needs to give players that join but don't set defense for any one of the three matchups ZERO rewards.
    Totally agree! “Players” who do not set defense should not get rewards for hosing someone that wants to play.
    Totally agree! “Players” who do not set defense should not get rewards for hosing someone that wants to play.

Then ill just set one toon. (Shrug).
    You dont like it, well like we are told about the matchmaking , live with it
  • Vespa wrote: »
    Same boat. I thought the defense would be auto set for two scenarios: 1 when player doesn't set anything system will select highest power toons until defense is full. 2 for the next round if player does nothing defense teams will be carried from this round. Seems 2 is working but 1 isn't.

If they fail to submit teams for D they shouldn't be rewarded with setting their best toons on auto. Should be the lowest toons IMO.

Wow. If you think you’re going to lose, you don’t even try? You’ve never beaten someone with a better roster than you before? You must really suck at this game. You should quit altogether.
  • We’d be happy you set 1 toon, it allows us to play
  • This sucks! My opponent didn’t set any D. I was looking forward to battling 3v3 and now all I can do is sit on my hands. Very disappointed that “players” can register for GA then do nothing. Incredibly dissatisfied with this.

Your title was perfect but you just had to cry
  • Pooomba
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I had a clear advantage against my opponent so I set g8 teams in front so he could still earn some extra rewards then I messaged him:

“Best of luck! Sorry matchmaking isn’t great. Hope it doesn’t ruin the fun.”

He responded with, “hope I will [ruin the fun]” and didn’t set anything on defense.

There needs to be a punishment to not setting full defense. Something like zero rewards, not even last place.

Wow. If you think you’re going to lose, you don’t even try? You’ve never beaten someone with a better roster than you before? You must really suck at this game. You should quit altogether.

I just dont care lol. loser huh, lmao its a game , grow up dude. Winning in the GA proves nothing , you arent better than anyone if you do or dont lol.
    Its a game mode i think is boring , arena on steriods, no thanks. But ill keep joining and posting no defenses as long as entitled ppl like you keep posting. So thanks
  • Agreed, I can’t finish quests without them doing something.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This is at least the 4th time this has happened to me, and it is incredibly disappointing for a guy that loves any more content to do in-game. CG needs to give players that join but don't set defense for any one of the three matchups ZERO rewards.

I just dont care lol. loser huh, lmao its a game , grow up dude. Winning in the GA proves nothing , you arent better than anyone if you do or dont lol.
    Its a game mode i think is boring , arena on steriods, no thanks. But ill keep joining and posting no defenses as long as entitled ppl like you keep posting. So thanks

(throws a tantrum and ruins gameplay for other people because he can't win)
    (calls other people entitled)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Pooomba wrote: »
    I had a clear advantage against my opponent so I set g8 teams in front so he could still earn some extra rewards then I messaged him:

“Best of luck! Sorry matchmaking isn’t great. Hope it doesn’t ruin the fun.”

He responded with, “hope I will [ruin the fun]” and didn’t set anything on defense.

There needs to be a punishment to not setting full defense. Something like zero rewards, not even last place.
    Agreed matchmaking is ugh... My GP is a meager 1.6 no G12s yet and im going against 10 G12s but i'll grind it out and cry in a corner later...
  • This sucks! My opponent didn’t set any D. I was looking forward to battling 3v3 and now all I can do is sit on my hands. Very disappointed that “players” can register for GA then do nothing. Incredibly dissatisfied with this.

Your title was perfect but you just had to cry

Yep! My first whiny post on the forums! I think everyone is allowed one. I was honestly, really disappointed after looking forward to 3v3 and planning out all my squads to find that my opponent was a quitter. Sorry you were annoyed at the content. Hopefully, you weren’t so annoyed that you cried about it in the forums like I did because I was annoyed!

This is at least the 4th time this has happened to me, and it is incredibly disappointing for a guy that loves any more content to do in-game. CG needs to give players that join but don't set defense for any one of the three matchups ZERO rewards.

I’m asking for the chance to compete. You are joining a mode you don’t want to play (probably because you suck) and expecting free rewards while denying someone else the chance to play, Entitled Baby.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I can win lol, i just dont care enough about the event to bother, i do enough for my guild, that eats up my daily gaming time. That being said im not the one on here crying cause i didnt win enough. Lol , all the people who love GA, but are on here whining they didnt get enough rewards or quests lol. But those asking for fair matching should just be quiet and accept it or get better. Well this is yalls reward. enjoy

I can win lol, i just dont care enough about the event to bother, i do enough for my guild, that eats up my daily gaming time. That being said im not the one on here crying cause i didnt win enough. Lol , all the people who love GA, but are on here whining they didnt get enough rewards or quests lol. But those asking for fair matching should just be quiet and accept it or get better. Well this is yalls reward. enjoy

Not necessarily the same people. I have never commented on matchmaking. I haven’t even posted here until today for months.

Not necessarily the same people. I have never commented on matchmaking. I haven’t even posted here until today for months.

What is your opinion on matchmaking then? Since people shouldnt be allowed to set no defense?
  • Then ill just set one toon. (Shrug).
    I can win lol, i just dont care enough about the event to bother

(admits he refuses to play because matchmaking puts him at a disadvantage)

(tries to claim he could win if he wanted to but he's JUST TOO COOL)

If you're gonna lie, kiddo, you should probably learn to get better at it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

I can win lol, i just dont care enough about the event to bother

(admits he refuses to play because matchmaking puts him at a disadvantage)

(tries to claim he could win if he wanted to but he's JUST TOO COOL)

If you're gonna lie, kiddo, you should probably learn to get better at it.

I never said it puts ME at a disadvantage lol. You know other people do think of people besides themselves, Im sure you wouldn't understand that though.
    Just because you can do something doesnt mean you will or should.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/darknesswon
    Theres my profile. As youll see not much fluff. But keep it up, i love watching ppl look silly.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I thought the game would auto set highest power toons into defenses

Guess they took it out due to bugs (not showing any zetas or incorrect power)