Is there a verdict on Teebo vs Logray for C3?

HK666
1263 posts Member
Event's over and I've got a godly 5* droid.

Next event I want a 7* droid. I used Teebo this run because Logray couldn't get starred up in time. While I've heard Logray is great, I felt like Teebo held his wieght. Granted team 100% tm, dispelled a few times and took plenty of tm from the enemy team.

So, should I abandon the Logray farm in favor of Teebo? While Teebo did fine, I am eyeing Logray's mass dispel and offense up. But I do see that daze that guard will laugh at. Thoughts?

Replies

• Logray is way better than Teebo in virtually every part of this game except Pit Raid (and who cares about the Pit anymore). I used Logray to get 7* Threepio and he was very useful. If you want to put together a solid 5 Ewok squad that will be useful after you finish this event, then Logray is absolutely the way to go.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    While I know that Logray>Teebo, I figured C3 would take both spots in most cases

But, I wasn't really planning to integrate C3 into Rebel or Resistance teams, and that's changed in the one day I've had him.

Anyways, that's one more vote for Logray
  • Logray is better by miles. It isn't even close.
  • The better question would be Teebo, Paploo Escobar, or Scout in the fifth spot
    I breezed through all of it with Zhirpa Zicket Zogray Elder and Teebo