Best Tank (in terms of taunting

luminara_undueli
47 posts Member
edited March 2016

Best Tank (in terms of taunting 82 votes

Han Solo
7%
garcia_george99JohnnyMakeBelievexxakortsxxDarthCranxBlankenshipbroMasterNonsence 6 votes
Royal Guard
64%
EnigmaticienGenakumaIvoB1987BarrokPreemo_MaginPoerliKhorvog_KarbossaAdamWjeremyj26DaykosSticare_Courts_0073fikretkuruBrobiWanKenobiHarmsonJiggywiggyZekexKibTriquimoongodSavageop 53 votes
Poe
20%
cosmicturtle333Rogan_Ban84ThomasLyleSlevinBurgerajmillerAzraelrulezReyOPWildGruntBig_RussMalathanaPatman6632GoosePsykopatDahlubn87luminara_undueliEilarlastii 17 votes
Chewbacca
6%
StevofberbertZenGavon1074NightBarista 5 votes
Stormtrooper
1%
Sikho 1 vote

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Stormtrooper
    Hands down
  • Royal Guard
    Stormtrooper troll? Lol
  • Poe
    Stormtrooper troll? Lol

nobody uses him though
  • It's depends too much on what your are trying to do. Poe is great if you are trying to get the jump on the other team, Han is good if your trying to score extra turns, and RG is good because he taunts out of turn and it doesn't use a turn. I think Han does the most damage. Poe's exposes is nice when its lands. RG can stun and has a huge health pool. All three are pretty viable. It depends on who they are supporting. Poe if your supporting glass cannons that can be one hit. RG if your team can take a few hits but you want him to keep people alive longer. Han is good just about anywhere as long as you run healer with him, since he has the lowest health of the 3.
  • Poe
    It's depends too much on what your are trying to do. Poe is great if you are trying to get the jump on the other team, Han is good if your trying to score extra turns, and RG is good because he taunts out of turn and it doesn't use a turn. I think Han does the most damage. Poe's exposes is nice when its lands. RG can stun and has a huge health pool. All three are pretty viable. It depends on who they are supporting. Poe if your supporting glass cannons that can be one hit. RG if your team can take a few hits but you want him to keep people alive longer. Han is good just about anywhere as long as you run healer with him, since he has the lowest health of the 3.

this makes sense
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Royal Guard
    Why arent the tanks Fives, and Mace Windu on this list??

Oh wait, you mean tanks that dont just have a random title for no reason. They all suck.
  • Poe
    AdamW wrote: »

Oh wait, you mean tanks that dont just have a random title for no reason. They all suck.

Mace and Fives don't taunt
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't use tanks but as far as facing them; I am still frightened by 7 star Poe's but fell less by RG. ATM I am running Dooku, GS, Lumi and Daka behind Phasma so loosing turn meter is why I don't like facing Poe as much. RG might take another hit to kill but Daka usually keeps him stunned, I think Poe has better resist, tenacity or at least seems so.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Royal Guard
    AdamW wrote: »

Mace and Fives don't taunt

sarcasm lol
  • Poe
    Doga wrote: »
    I don't use tanks but as far as facing them; I am still frightened by 7 star Poe's but fell less by RG. ATM I am running Dooku, GS, Lumi and Daka behind Phasma so loosing turn meter is why I don't like facing Poe as much. RG might take another hit to kill but Daka usually keeps him stunned, I think Poe has better resist, tenacity or at least seems so.

Daka and Phasma(leader) are unstoppable
  • Doga wrote: »

Doga wrote: »

I disagree, I will attack Phasma, Daka, Dooku teams all day. Every once and a while RNG will get the best of me. As long as they don't also have a Rey or a GS or someone like that. They usually run a sid/kylo and lumi. That's not too scary. But, if there is a OHKOer on the team too, that can be intimidating.
  • Harmson
    141 posts Member
    Royal Guard
    Hoth Rebel Soldier has taunt...
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Probably Han with the hand wave and smirk

But every time Poe taunts shooting his blaster in the air I give a Richard Flair "Wooooooo!!!!"

• Need an attack/tank like the Rancor. ;)
  • Poe
    Harmson wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Soldier has taunt...

ok I didn't know that
  • Poe
    Need an attack/tank like the Rancor. ;)

that would be sweet
  • Stevo
    22 posts Member
    Chewbacca
    Chewie for GW - he's slow so it feels like a 2 turn taunt and self heal is very useful
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Chewbacca
    When taunting Chewe is by far the very best. A lot of tenacity, health and armor. The problem is: he is too slow!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me